Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By itiswhatitis

Thread: Which is more damaging? Prohormones or steroids?

jgrayson is offline New Member

Which is more damaging? Prohormones or steroids?

Opinions?

In general, orals are worse than injectables.
    Test is by far the safest.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Oral prohormones

swolehead is offline Member
    prohormones

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prohormones for sure.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    PH - There is no exact way to tell what they do to your body. Liver damage & any other further damage like natural test production ability

The guys who take them are pussies hiding from the spike

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson View Post
    Opinions?

I have a pretty good history of using PH's from about the age of 16-17. I would also agree that PH's are more dangerous. They're less researched, and cause all the side effects and MORE of orally administered AAS.

The worst part, is that on the PH websites they try to sell you bullshit estrogen blockers, and PCT's that DO NOT WORK. So the shut down is very hard, and you can easily get gyno despite using those shitty estrogen blockers. You'll have to use standard PCT protocol if you take PH's. So in theory, you might as well take the real thing.

PS: they're also more toxic for your liver

swolehead is offline Member
    about your ps. I've seen alot of them cone with liver sport are these any help at I feel a otc product would be better

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    PH forsure.. They should put on the side of the bottles.. Made in bathtub. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I have a pretty good history of using PH's from about the age of 16-17. I would also agree that PH's are more dangerous. They're less researched, and cause all the side effects and MORE of orally administered AAS.

The worst part, is that on the PH websites they try to sell you bullshit estrogen blockers, and PCT's that DO NOT WORK. So the shut down is very hard, and you can easily get gyno despite using those shitty estrogen blockers. You'll have to use standard PCT protocol if you take PH's. So in theory, you might as well take the real thing.

PS: they're also more toxic for your liver

Thats what I was thinking, they basically are giving you a steroid with a shitty AI, and PCT. Resulting in more damage to body, and loss of gains.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    prohormones

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    But would you say Oral Tren gets better results than testosterone if taken separately. There's a few guys at gym who have taken oral tren and they look way more cut up and have lost tons of belly fat versus few other guys who are own there first test cycle and are 9 weeks in. They started same time and the tren looks be working better. I understand the pros versus cons of both ... But they did 8 week tren cycle and look way different than guys still on 9th week of test e.

viotrismax is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itiswhatitis View Post
    But would you say Oral Tren gets better results than testosterone if taken separately. There's a few guys at gym who have taken oral tren and they look way more cut up and have lost tons of belly fat versus few other guys who are own there first test cycle and are 9 weeks in. They started same time and the tren looks be working better. I understand the pros versus cons of both ... But they did 8 week tren cycle and look way different than guys still on 9th week of test e.
    Dude what the hell are you saying? Test is not comparable to Tren , oral or not. This is an apple/oranges comparison. Everything about your post is anecdotal, with no dosages and other information (i doubt they are doing the same training, diet, etc.). Almost everyone's first cycle of test is for bulking. in my experience.

For the OP; orals are by far worse for you in general. Are there some exceptions? yes. Can you run TUDCA and other liver support? sure. But orals should be icing on the cake, if you're serious enough to be ingesting these dangerous chemicals, grab your raisins and jab oil.

Quote Originally Posted by itiswhatitis View Post

Way off topic bro, try making your own post, and include more details, there is to many variables to give you a accurate answer.

Speaking of tren , they're is a prohormone called trenavar, or super trenabol. It converts to to the illegal steroid Trenbolone . The conversion rate isn't the highest, but people have gained quite a bit from it.

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Did 2 brand new numb nuts just trying trash already ... You guys have 8 post between the 2 of you !!! Jesus I ask a question !!! Don't be dicks are at least wait until your balls drop before you do. Then you said start a new thread about it followed by a post saying ... Speaking of tren !!! Jesus Christ !!! I have spent more time in Iraq than you little bastards have been wacking off !!! Cool your SHIT or you will end up with no advice ever in this forum, and your dumbass ask the stupid question which is more damaging fn seriously. Take your own advice and SHut up. This is a forum to learn. I don't mean to take smart comments so personal but I've seen and done more SHIT in 8 years overseas for me to let some kids to be mouthy assholes to me.
    Last edited by itiswhatitis; 09-16-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    jgrayson and davidtheman100 like this.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson View Post
    Opinions?
    They are both very dangerous at least with steroids u know what your supposed to be getting with ph u don't know what the hells in there and your liver should be one of your biggest concerns

Thread Information