chalkmyster1 is offline Junior Member

Has anybody tried or heard of this hgh before??

Has anybody tried this?I've been offered it at a really good price but don't know much about it and can't find much on the internet it's packaged really nice and comes with individual serial numbers on each box what you can scratch off a check on the website and they come back as legit(I don't know if that makes any difference) and it's apparently made in England aswell again I don't know if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has anybody tried or heard of this hgh before??-image.jpg   Has anybody tried or heard of this hgh before??-image.jpg  

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkmyster1 View Post
    Has anybody tried this?I've been offered it at a really good price but don't know much about it and can't find much on the internet it's packaged really nice and comes with individual serial numbers on each box what you can scratch off a check on the website and they come back as legit(I don't know if that makes any difference) and it's apparently made in England aswell again I don't know if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance
    You can find their website saying they are a Washington based company - I don't see anything about it being made in England.

It's basically a bodybuilder brand - not pharmaceutical grade. So maybe it's GH, maybe it's peptides, maybe it's HCG - no good way to tell. They might be in this to sell a bunch until people are on to them, and then they will disappear. It costs a lot of money to produce HGH, so the low cost should probably put you on alert.

Jintropin turned into faked rubbish, and they had all the things you mention, including the website with the security numbers, so you can't rely on that.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would pass! Any hgh offered at a good price is never a good thing. As a tempting as it may be, let it go. There are a ton of fakes out there and hgh is expensive to make so it is something that a UGL isn't going to be able to do affordably.

Thread Information