maddad is offline Junior Member

Combining Compounds

I have done a bit of reading on this site and haven't seen anything on how to get multiple compounds pinned. What to pull first? What cannot be combined? All in the same syringe?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how people draw 2 seperate compounds into one syringe. If I draw out testosterone I need to push back in, remove air, then redraw to get a precise amount. If I already had a compound in the syringe I'd be pushing one compound Into the others vial.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    I don't know how people draw 2 seperate compounds into one syringe. If I draw out testosterone I need to push back in, remove air, then redraw to get a precise amount. If I already had a compound in the syringe I'd be pushing one compound Into the others vial.
    Push the air out of the first and draw the second. If you draw with an 18 gauge needle you will get little air intrusion then change to your new needle.
    I leave a small air bubble in the syringe and let it rise to the plunger before injecting. The little bubble of air clears the needle of product and poses no health risk.

Thread Information