ryan26 is offline Junior Member

Online Source Reliability

How reliable are online sources? I bought HCG from this guy in who lives in Europe, I'm having a hard time believing he's legit. I spent 12 bucks to test him out. This is the first time I've done this and I'm a little skeptical about my good luck being that everything online i read about AS is that they say 80% of black market AS are fakes. Help me out. Here's a link with a picture of what I got. In the picture the bottle says 1500iu, but what I got was 5000iu. The picture, aside from the number difference and the colored bands on the glass, looks exactly like what I got. THE LINK WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET/HCG.HTM
    I'm getting ready to buy alot more from this guy and want to be sure that I'm not buying all fake stuff.

12$$...WHAT??...WHAT??...

JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT YOU CAN BUY WITH $12.00 ..IF I WERE YOU I'D CHECK WITH A MOD/VET...ONLINE CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IF DONE PROPERLY...

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    you wre lucky

ryan26 is offline Junior Member

luck

Well I bought 5000iu HCG for 12 bucks. Of course I did have to pay shipping (5 bucks) and 15 bucks to western union to wire the money for me, but the drug itself was only 12. Does that not seem right to you?

Hopefully your right about my luck. I'm sending out 60 bucks today for some more stuff. We'll see.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Yes please send me 5 tabs of D-bol ........ hehehe

whats that about

Vovan is offline Junior Member
    your link doesn't work

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,,, online has always worked for me... I usally test my source by getting 1 (d-bol) paying $2 for the tab, $15 to W.U and $20 for Express back, total $37.... I take that tab and cant really tell it is good or not so I have to test 99 more times damn $3,700 cycle of d-bol only... All kidden aside,,, its all a gamble either you do your research and lower your odds or take em as they come.....

Peace

verdeda is offline Junior Member
    Try going to the other boards and checking scammers lists and just ask a few mods. Anabolex.com has a forum set up especially for source checks, I`ve checked out alot of sources that way. Also ask the source if he is willing to front. Some are sour with the idea, due to getting burned but there are some who will be willing to work with you. Good luck.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Always check with mods or vets before ordering. You will not have to worry about geting fake stuff if the source is backed and trusted and provenhimself to be trustworthy and legit. Always do your source checks

M18

Thread Information