Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lunatikgixxer
  • 1 Post By Jedi1337

Thread: Tren: EPIC fail for me. HELP!

LAbuddy is offline New Member

Tren: EPIC fail for me. HELP!

Hello,

I ran Tren for 3.5 weeks and my anxiety levels went to the roof. I was paranoid and getting really depressed as well. I was not OK!. I have stopped for already 16 days but I still have anxiety (less than 2 weeks ago) but yesterday I had a panic attack at work. It was really bad.

Any idea how to get rid off this? Any tips? How long should I wait until side effects go away? I heard 2-3 weeks but I am still a mess.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thx!!!!!

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Im guess tren E? Or A?

Tren E.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAbuddy View Post
    Tren E.
    Did you run anything else with it? Try some natural anxiety/sleep aids while you give it time to get out of your system, then go from there.

I ran test as well but the Tren is what caused me all these side effects. Do you know when are they gonna go away? Should I stop also the test since I keep using it?

Fullthrottle1999 is offline New Member
    Id keep the test

Fullthrottle1999 is offline New Member
    I'd take anxiety over gyno anyday btw lol

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I ran test as well but the Tren is what caused me all these side effects. Do you know when are they gonna go away? Should I stop also the test since I keep using it?
    Personally stop the test....stop everything.
    Was this your first cycle? If not did u have these issues with other cycles before

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Relax,

How does gear cause these kind of issues? How much did you inject?

Come off everything 100%

I don't even know what to say on PCT

gargar91 is offline New Member
    I tried a tren blend for the first time in January, never used the stuff before, I'm off it since April and still get anxiety attacks pal, like everything's closing in on me or I have no control over anything. Hard to explain.....would have never touched tren had I of known it was this bad......are you getting messed up thoughts too??? Probably still worth the gains lol

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Hello,

I ran Tren for 3.5 weeks and my anxiety levels went to the roof. I was paranoid and getting really depressed as well. I was not OK!. I have stopped for already 16 days but I still have anxiety (less than 2 weeks ago) but yesterday I had a panic attack at work. It was really bad.

Any idea how to get rid off this? Any tips? How long should I wait until side effects go away? I heard 2-3 weeks but I am still a mess.

Thx!!!!!
    I got terrible anxiety I mean terrible and was covered in acne my first time with tren I found that it was the test that was the issue if I do tren now I lower the test to 125 mg a week works perfect personally I don't see why everyone wouldn't do that seems to work better to. when that happened I stopped everything did pct and was ok it almost took 3 months to feel better agin but my anxiety was much better with in the first month if it gets to bad go to the doc see if he will give u something for in Anxiety attacks

Good luck buddy hope it gets better

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Relax,

How does gear cause these kind of issues? How much did you inject?

Come off everything 100%

I don't even know what to say on PCT
    Everyone is different. I have heard from quite a few people of it causing depression or anxiety. I have to admint I have only ever had 1 anxiety attack in my like and it was while on tren . I am a very calm and logical person so I was able to sit and wait it out for a couple of hours but it was disturbing to say the least. That is also when I had some bunk liquidstane and switched to Adex right away.

I say even if you think it's 100% the tren I would suggest stopping everything and running a PCT. You can try again later. A few months waiting to use gear is not going to make a difference in your life but with what you are going through now may make a difference, not in a good way if you continue.
    < <Samson> > and GGot FFina? like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Stop everything as you were advised nearly a month ago. You suffer from non AAS anxiety already so why would you willingly continue something that you know exacerbates these symptoms?!?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Stop everything as you were advised nearly a month ago. You suffer from non AAS anxiety already so why would you willingly continue something that you know exacerbates these symptoms?!?!
    You have to love the, it wont happen to me attitude and how we see here pretty much daily it does happen... A lot of people are just like Lemmings, one jumps off the cliff they all jump off.

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    I'm only throwing this out there because I did not come across anyone mentioning this . To OP , did you run prami or caber with this cycle ? Prami worked miracles for me .. Good luck to you

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello,

Thx!!!!!
    many people can have anxiety attacks and never know it till it happens. then when it happens they are scared shitless and worry, and you have now opened the door to continuous anxiety and panic attacks because you are now feeding that path way due to being made aware of this action being possible and how it feels.
    I was on nothing when I got my first one, then for weeks i thought I was having strokes... I went for an MRI brain scan I was that tripped out over it... to be told there is nothing wrong... then I learned about it researched it and it slowly went away.. if it happens tell self "ok dummy do what you gotta do I got shit to get done and anxiety attacks aint gonna do nothing to me in reality other then stress me out"

I rec you listing to this> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0JP...hBq1AIJZzvwI0f
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYJd...hBq1AIJZzvwI0f
    and if you think you want some herbal help for temporary help I highly rec root called Kava Kava

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    I got terrible anxiety I mean terrible and was covered in acne my first time with tren I found that it was the test that was the issue if I do tren now I lower the test to 125 mg a week works perfect personally I don't see why everyone wouldn't do that seems to work better to. when that happened I stopped everything did pct and was ok it almost took 3 months to feel better agin but my anxiety was much better with in the first month if it gets to bad go to the doc see if he will give u something for in Anxiety attacks

OP DO NOT do this.... where does it end with the pills.. its a crutch and a risky one at that..... you have to program your brain, no rely on drugs or someone else to "fix" it...

and i hate when peopel tell me "ohh you always say no to anxiety pills, its cuzz you dont know how bad it can be. I DOO F%*#ing know how bad it is or can be/feel! being on bring of being taken to the ER or wanting to just die i am pretty sure is extreme cases. i toughed up and tought myself and researched and have yet to this day to EVER take a benzo... and I have had them in my hand.. and im happy i never have.. where does it end? take them for life? not fix the internal thought pattern issue you have and cover it up with a pill? ofcourse pharma and doc's love these drugs, you keep going back.. cha ching $ .... : /

Good luck to all with these issues, its messed up

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Personally stop the test....stop everything.
    Was this your first cycle? If not did u have these issues with other cycles before
    I have stopped everything. I will start a PCT. The anxiety has been getting a little bit better but I was waiting for 2.5 weeks already. This was my first cycle with tren . Test gave me also anxiety when I was running a very high dose and I lowered it down. that was long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    I really want to get off everything and clean up myself. No drinking, coffee, energy drinks, pre-workout.. nothing that messes up my brain. I am taking little walks throughout the day to breath. Last night I had actually a good one and this morning I woke up w/o anxiety for the first time in weeks. Thx for the support buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Everyone is different. I have heard from quite a few people of it causing depression or anxiety. I have to admint I have only ever had 1 anxiety attack in my like and it was while on tren . I am a very calm and logical person so I was able to sit and wait it out for a couple of hours but it was disturbing to say the least. That is also when I had some bunk liquidstane and switched to Adex right away.

I say even if you think it's 100% the tren I would suggest stopping everything and running a PCT. You can try again later. A few months waiting to use gear is not going to make a difference in your life but with what you are going through now may make a difference, not in a good way if you continue.
    I stopped everything. I will run a PCT. What does the PCT do exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    many people can have anxiety attacks and never know it till it happens. then when it happens they are scared shitless and worry, and you have now opened the door to continuous anxiety and panic attacks because you are now feeding that path way due to being made aware of this action being possible and how it feels.
    I was on nothing when I got my first one, then for weeks i thought I was having strokes... I went for an MRI brain scan I was that tripped out over it... to be told there is nothing wrong... then I learned about it researched it and it slowly went away.. if it happens tell self "ok dummy do what you gotta do I got shit to get done and anxiety attacks aint gonna do nothing to me in reality other then stress me out"

I rec you listing to this> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0JP...hBq1AIJZzvwI0f
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYJd...hBq1AIJZzvwI0f
    and if you think you want some herbal help for temporary help I highly rec root called Kava Kava
    Thx for the advice. I will watch the videos shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    OP DO NOT do this.... where does it end with the pills.. its a crutch and a risky one at that..... you have to program your brain, no rely on drugs or someone else to "fix" it...

and i hate when peopel tell me "ohh you always say no to anxiety pills, its cuzz you dont know how bad it can be. I DOO F%*#ing know how bad it is or can be/feel! being on bring of being taken to the ER or wanting to just die i am pretty sure is extreme cases. i toughed up and tought myself and researched and have yet to this day to EVER take a benzo... and I have had them in my hand.. and im happy i never have.. where does it end? take them for life? not fix the internal thought pattern issue you have and cover it up with a pill? ofcourse pharma and doc's love these drugs, you keep going back.. cha ching $ .... : /

Good luck to all with these issues, its messed up
    I didn't say go get addicted to drugs if it comes down to going crazy and not being able to function for months what Else would one do Anxiety and panic attacks can take over your whole life and benzo aren't the only kind of anxiety Medication some people can't just toughen up

lunatikgixxer is offline New Member
    I guarantee his dosages were way too high causing a side effect to be that extreme, just from judging from this comment right here^^^

curioususer is offline Junior Member
    was your test ratio higher than tren ?

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I would still love to know this tren dose

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I would still love to know this tren dose
    The tren dose was 200 a week and 400 of Test.

When is the anxiety feeling gonna go away? I feel better than before, but still have issues.

lunatikgixxer is offline New Member
    Usual doses for tren and test cycles are for the Test to be Lower than the Tren. Who knows. Go see a doctor
    < <Samson> > likes this.

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    A lot of anxiety is in the head
    Slow down your breathing and
    Drink camomile tea

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfreddy View Post
    A lot of anxiety is in the head
    Slow down your breathing and
    Drink camomile tea
    Hello, Yes, I am breathing a lot and taking some anti anxiety pills, which helps... I feel better than before which is good. i am drinking chamomile tea as we speak. LOL! But I want to know if someone else had my experience and how long it lasted to b back to normal.

shimbashi is offline New Member
    Every body is different...how long it takes is how long it takes..calm down and keep away from aas if you have issues. Tren is for experienced players..good luck

You've been given really good advice by vets. Hang in there buddy there's very little sides from AAS that are permanent. This too will pass.

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Response to Juced_porkchop (quote wouldnt work i think because im still forum noob_

I agree - do not go to the doc for pills. Pills for depression, for example, can make your penis limp permanently after just a few months of use.

However, id like to point out that what you are saying "dont take x to fix a problem caused by y" is EXACTLY what i see a lot of on these boards.

Post: "I cant ejaculate after AAS use" Reply: "Take Caber"
    Post: "I took steroids and now im depressed" Reply "Take HCG, then clomid, to get back to normal"
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I too would suggest stopping everything. Its not worth getting a side that effects your day to day life so much over taking something to look good. Just my opinion.

I would suggest stopping everything, do a correct PCT for whatever you took, and wait it out. It should go back to normal. If it doesn't go back fast enough, and the anxiety/panic attacks are affecting your every day life too much, i would go to the doc and ask for a low dose of Alprazolam (.25mg). This should help out tons until the anxiety runs its course.

Good luck and let us know how it turned out, so others with similar symptoms knows what to expect.

Post Cycle Therapy = Helps kick-start the HPTA back to normal function. All AAS will suppress the HPTA, even in small doses, thus lowering natural LH. In PCT, we are trying to achieve equilibrium of the HPTA, getting FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) back to normal.

Borrowed from: PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Dont let the doctor give you more chemicals. Wait it out.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    I have anxiety/depression (genetic). I just make sure I keep my tren dose low enough that it doesn't affect me in that way.

I have a buddy with no anxiety and he gets anxiety for the first 2-3 weeks of his tren cycles and then is subsides. He just has to ride it out and then he is fine.

Thx. It has been 3 weeks since I stopped Tren . Feeling a bit better every day but it does not go away. I hope it last a month or so... cause it is getting old!

Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina? View Post
    I too would suggest stopping everything. Its not worth getting a side that effects your day to day life so much over taking something to look good. Just my opinion.

I would suggest stopping everything, do a correct PCT for whatever you took, and wait it out. It should go back to normal. If it doesn't go back fast enough, and the anxiety/panic attacks are affecting your every day life too much, i would go to the doc and ask for a low dose of Alprazolam (.25mg). This should help out tons until the anxiety runs its course.

Good luck and let us know how it turned out, so others with similar symptoms knows what to expect.
    Thx. Yes, I am taking anti anxiety pills and they help out but I still have the Tren effects. I hope it last for 1-2 more weeks. It has been 3 weeks since I stopped everything.

Hello All,

Just wanted to give an update of my current situation.

I have stopped TREN and all staff for already 29 days. I feel much better every week but I am still suffering from anxiety, less than before. I cannot believe that is lasting for so long. I have heard that 2-3 weeks was going to be the max time to wait for the TREN in my system to go away, but it is taking a longer time than that, even though I took it only for 3.5 weeks. I am giving myself 2 more week and hope to feel back to normal. I really had a bad experience using it. I hope you all are safe and don't get the experience I had.

That's all!
    Last edited by LAbuddy; 10-07-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Thread Information