Thatguy6 is offline New Member

front loading test e

so I'm thinking of doing another cycle it will be my 3rd and just wanting to stick to a simple test e 500mg/week for 10 weeks. running adex 0.5 EOD and a PCT in check. I was considering front loading the first week with 1000mg then 500mg for the remainder. Im wondering what your thought or experiences with this, and since I'm doubling my first week should i just go for a total of 9 weeks instead. Thanks guys

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If frontloading would cause your cycle to only reach 9 weeks then don't do it. Not with Test E.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I personally would not front load with the amount you have and just run the 10 weeks you were planning. I have never front loaded and have always gotten great results. The only time i did take a little extra test in beginning of cycle was when i threw a little Prop in there for the first 2-3 weeks just to have a test in me quick until the Test E took effect.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    The other thing is the spike in test could spike your E2 and cause some unwanted sides.

Thatguy6 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info, ill just stick to the straight 10 weeks.

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    I have a buddy who loves to do this. He is a little wreckless though, anyone else like to chime in?? I'd love to hear more!!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see a problem with front-loading if you have the gear to do it. No point in front-loading a long ester if you're just going to end the cycle in 9 weeks anyways, might as well not front load and go 12 full weeks.

Thread Information