Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Clen dosing question.

Craze1 is offline Junior Member

Clen dosing question.

Hey guys/gals.

Looking at doing a cycle of clen sometime in the next month my supplier sells 40mg tabs and 150mg/ml 30ml vials, A lot of people have been saying the liquid is better so I'm thinking of going with that..

The only problem is working out how many mls i use for my dose?

If someone can help me with the below cycle plan in corresponding mls in place of the mcg that would be great.

Day 1 40mcg
    Day 2 40mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 60mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg
    Day 12 120mcg
    Day 14 120mcg
    Day 14 120mcg

Cheers guys,
    Craze1

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craze1 View Post
    Hey guys/gals.

Looking at doing a cycle of clen sometime in the next month my supplier sells 40mg tabs and 150mg/ml 30ml vials, A lot of people have been saying the liquid is better so I'm thinking of going with that..

The only problem is working out how many mls i use for my dose?

If someone can help me with the below cycle plan in corresponding mls in place of the mcg that would be great.

Day 1 40mcg
    Day 2 40mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 60mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg
    Day 12 120mcg
    Day 14 120mcg
    Day 14 120mcg

Cheers guys,
    Craze1
    Do u have an oral syringe? If so it will be 15mcg for every .1 And on up to 1ml..

So it will look like this with an oral syringe

.1 = 15mcg
    .2 = 30mcg
    .3 = 45mcg
    .4 = 60mcg
    .5 = 75mcg
    .6 = 90mcg
    .7 = 105mcg
    .8 = 120mcg
    .9 = 135mcg
    1ml = 150mcg

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Do u have an oral syringe? If so it will be 15mcg for every .1 And on up to 1ml..

So it will look like this with an oral syringe

.1 = 15mcg
    .2 = 30mcg
    .3 = 45mcg
    .4 = 60mcg
    .5 = 75mcg
    .6 = 90mcg
    .7 = 105mcg
    .8 = 120mcg
    .9 = 135mcg
    1ml = 150mcg
    Cheers mate,

I have an oral syringe but going to buy a 1ml oral syringe so dosing is easier.

I might change my dosages slightly to make it a bit easier but that answers my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Craze1 View Post

Cheers mate,

I have an oral syringe but going to buy a 1ml oral syringe so dosing is easier.

I might change my dosages slightly to make it a bit easier but that answers my question.
    Anytime bro.. Plus if i was u, u should pick up some keto so u can run the clen for more than 2 weeks.. Start the keto a week into ur clen cycle.. 2-3mg at night..

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Anytime bro.. Plus if i was u, u should pick up some keto so u can run the clen for more than 2 weeks.. Start the keto a week into ur clen cycle.. 2-3mg at night..
    Unfortunately Keto is hard to come across in Australia. Have you had any experience with benadryl? seems to be the alternative to Keto.

kauaiHI is offline New Member
    Don't be afraid to split your doses throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by kauaiHI View Post
    Don't be afraid to split your doses throughout the day.
    There is no point to split doses through the day because clen has 36-48 hour half life. Stick to ur plan and take ur mcg's in the morning..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Dont go with a set dose increase. If a certain dose is working well stick with it until it isnt. If you aren't using keto do 2 weeks on, 2 off but no need to keep ramping up dose if say 60 or 80 mcg is working well, stay with it until you feel it isnt man. These set increases up to unnecessarily high doses arent prudent and I really dont think they are more effective. From a cost benefits they def aren't the way to go man.
    Craze1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Dont go with a set dose increase. If a certain dose is working well stick with it until it isnt. If you aren't using keto do 2 weeks on, 2 off but no need to keep ramping up dose if say 60 or 80 mcg is working well, stay with it until you feel it isnt man. These set increases up to unnecessarily high doses arent prudent and I really dont think they are more effective. From a cost benefits they def aren't the way to go man.
    I forgot they say that.. Yes Jim is 100% right! no need to keep ramping up ur dosage if a certain dose work for u.. For me 100mcg does the trick.. Shaking like a crackhead Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Het mate cheers for the reply.

I wasn't planning on upping the dose if i don't need to i just thought it'd be best to have a plan rather then rush around last minute trying to figure out what dose i should take next etc.. I definitely plan on sticking with a lower dose so long as its working for me before moving up. Cheers

Hey guys,

Back for one last question. Will be starting my clen tomorrow just found out i won't be starting my second job for 2 weeks so that gives me just enough time for a 2 week cycle.

Haven't got time (or the money) this week to go out and buy a heart rate monitor or blood pressure monitor so i was just wondering if monitoring these 2 things are vital and do you guys monitor them?

And will also be supplementing with Taurine @ 3g & Potassium Gluconate @ 1g
    Last edited by Craze1; 10-29-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never monitored either one when using Clen but i would monitor my temperature to see if it would rise.
    Craze1 likes this.

Thread Information