Bodacious is offline Productive Member

AR-R Products Need Help

I see they are having a sale today and was wanting to get some stuff just to have it on had. Just in case.

How long will one bottle of Liduidex last for, if running it at at .25mgs? Trying to see how many I need to order? Thanks Just need it for say a 12 week cycle? Also how long is the self life on it?

Also same thing on Raloxfene.(Assuming this is Rolfex right? ) Just want to have this on had just in case I need it one day. How long is the shelf life on this also.

Thannks a ton.

I posted this under their section but I would like to order this in the next 1.5 hours. If I get the right answers I am looking for thanks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    the dex will last 120 days of use at that dose. I have used dex that was 18 months old and it worked perfectly, The ralox should last about the same but I think they say it has a 1 year shelf life.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    the dex will last 120 days of use at that dose. I have used dex that was 18 months old and it worked perfectly, The ralox should last about the same but I think they say it has a 1 year shelf life.
    Thanks a lot.

Thread Information