marktbos is offline Banned

2nd cycle of same thing

I'm 6'2 weighing 200 pounds 26 years old. I just finished a deca test e and dbol cycle 4 months ago and was about to hop back on another of the same cycle. I wanted to see what people thought about doing the same cycle twice like that will it affect gains at all, should I up the dosage ect.

Previous cycle
    D Bol weeks 1-4 30 mg
    Deca weeks 1-10 350 mg
    Test e weeks1-12 600 mg
    Proviron 25 mg a day
    Arimidex 25 mg a day

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marktbos View Post
    I'm 6'2 weighing 200 pounds 26 years old. I just finished a deca test e and dbol cycle 4 months ago and was about to hop back on another of the same cycle. I wanted to see what people thought about doing the same cycle twice like that will it affect gains at all, should I up the dosage ect.

Previous cycle
    D Bol weeks 1-4 30 mg
    Deca weeks 1-10 350 mg
    Test e weeks1-12 600 mg
    Proviron 25 mg a day
    Arimidex 25 mg a day

Couple quick questions before hand. What's ur previous cycle history or will this be your 2nd cycle?

Also pct is quiet weak....

And no hcg ?

I would recommend you spend some time adjusting your diet before you begin another cycle. At 6'2" 200lbs you dont appear to have developed much mass form your last cycle, unless you were under weight to begin with, And if so, that's bad call as you likely will (have) not retain your gains. Im speculating this may have occurred last cycle ?

Also, your cycle need some adjustments as well, particularly with your AI protocol and recovery phase.

Check out the stickies in the Educational Forum for some help in these areas. And swing by the Nutritional Forum for diet suggestions.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Arimidex 25mg a day?
    Pct needs work and should be nolva and clomid tapering down the dosages as weeks go on.
    Have you got blood work?
    You need to take more time off --- cycle + pct = time off
    Your first cycle should of been test only not deca and dbol .
    If I was you I would run this
    1-12 weeks test @ 500mg week
    Hcg 500iu a week till 3 days prior pct
    Arimidex .5 eod
    Pct 18 days after last pin
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/25/25

marktbos is offline Banned
    When I started working out I was a 160 pounds a year ago I gained 25 pounds off my last cycle and kept 20 pounds. I was told never to take nolva with deca and I youse proviron because I can't get hcg . As far as recovering I've had no problems at all but I didn't have blood work done.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marktbos
    When I started working out I was a 160 pounds a year ago I gained 25 pounds off my last cycle and kept 20 pounds. I was told never to take nolva with deca and I youse proviron because I can't get hcg. As far as recovering I've had no problems at all but I didn't have blood work done.
    Bloodwork is important. How else do you know where you were, where you're at, and what the aaa did to you.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Excerpt from Austinites gyno log.

Myth: Nolvadex may not be used with 19-Nor. FALSE! Nolva/Tamox is a mixed estrogen receptor agonist/antagonist. Some tissue (not all), upregulation of progesterone receptor can happen; for example in the mucous membrane because it's estro-sensitive. But our concern is the breast. And Nolva blocks the estrogen receptor. Progesterone receptor is then synthesized. Blocked estrogen receptor = down regulated progesterone receptor.

Thread Information