Thread: Question...

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Question...

On TRT (Androgel ) small amount. I have had great results from it.

I am in week 2 of my cycle reg TRT dose along with test e 200 x 2 a week with Adex .25mg(might go up to .50 eod) with HCG .250iu same day as test.

By question is I am not on HCG or an AI with TRT. The doc hasn't given it to me. So after my last shot I am going to run adex at .25 or (.50mg If i have to go up) 2 weeks longer.Thanks VETS for helping me out on this.) I will be dropping the HCG and the test after the last pin.

I will just be going back to my gel as doctor orders. How long does it take to get back to normal levels being on TRT? By normal I mean levels where they was or around where they was after the last pin. What are the chances of this Adex bounce back I just read about? How do you stop it from happening?

Thanks EVERYONE.

I guess my question really should have been after I get back to normal. Back on TRT for few weeks when will the Adex bounce back come in play. Also sense I don't run HCG or and AI on TRT will I have to after the cycle or just go back like it was before thanks. Sorry for rambling guys just wondering. Thanks.

tectime is offline Member
    More than likely you won't have any estrogen bounce back. Just go back to your doctor prescribed trt and pull bloods about a month or 6 wks later to see where you are at. Especially checking your E2 level. Then you will see if you need to add ai at that time. If your trt was good before your cycle it will be after.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    More than likely you won't have any estrogen bounce back. Just go back to your doctor prescribed trt and pull bloods about a month or 6 wks later to see where you are at. Especially checking your E2 level. Then you will see if you need to add ai at that time. If your trt was good before your cycle it will be after.
    Thanks for replying back. Yea my TRT was good but never had a E2 checked while I was on it even asked to get it checked and only thing that was checked wad the regular estro. Yea Kel has helped me out a lot on this. I was just wondering because I read that on the Adex bounce back and was just wanting to see what yall thought on that.

Thanks for the help man.

You know it man ! Glad to!

No such thing as estrogen "bounce back" or "rebound", or whatever else they're calling it these days.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Accnt View Post
    No such thing as estrogen "bounce back" or "rebound", or whatever else they're calling it these days.
    not sure how anyone can take you serious with your userID name?

---just saying

Sorry for the hijack Bodaciuous

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

---just saying

Not sure i follow you Roman. Are you suggesting that there is "bounce back" of E2?

Edit; OP, it usually takes about 6-8wks to return to baseline depending on other factors including PCT, AAS used re: esters..ect.
    Last edited by Temporary Accnt; 10-08-2014 at 10:33 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Accnt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

---just saying

NP man.

I just seen someone talking about it and I figured I would ask. Whats your thoughts on it. The guy that posted something about it productive member on here. Seems like he knows a lot.

I just wanna make sure I am doing everything right so I dont get it.

Whats your thoughts on it and how do you stop it? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    clarky whats your thoughts on it also?

Thanks

I was just thinking...

Also for you guy when I drop the HCG and go back to my TRT dose will my balls shrink? They have always been same size on TRT. Nothing changed with them.Thanks I am just wondering and learning.

I know you should be on HCG if your on trt but like I said before the doc hasn't put me on it. Thanks

Baxter35 is offline Member
    This is also the first time I've ever heard mention of the phrase "estrogen bounce back", so I'll bump this to see if any vets can shed light on the subject.

It's a believe that once you start " suppressing" your estrogen with ai that when you stop it will rebound back even worse. True or not I don't know, I've never seen it on a blood test.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    I was just thinking...

Also for you guy when I drop the HCG and go back to my TRT dose will my balls shrink? They have always been same size on TRT. Nothing changed with them.Thanks I am just wondering and learning.

I know you should be on HCG if your on trt but like I said before the doc hasn't put me on it. Thanks
    Bump this.

Also if this is the case what is the window for it to happen and how do u stop it?

Hopefully some vets will chime in like Baxter said on this.

Thanks Baxter and tectime.

Testicular shrinkage is an individual response to the dose of tes you are implementing. Hcg is useful for many other purposes than just to keep you testes from shrinking. Also just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they won't. Given enough time on hrt and they more than likely will. You'll know when it starts alittle dull ache tightness in your sack you'll know. Just add the hcg back in the mix when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Testicular shrinkage is an individual response to the dose of tes you are implementing. Hcg is useful for many other purposes than just to keep you testes from shrinking. Also just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they won't. Given enough time on hrt and they more than likely will. You'll know when it starts alittle dull ache tightness in your sack you'll know. Just add the hcg back in the mix when needed.
    Thanks man.

Bump this... I would like to hear some vets take on this. Thanks Guys.

Thread Information