Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: First cycle (Test e And Anavar (oxandrolone) NEED ADVICE.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member

First cycle (Test e And Anavar (oxandrolone) NEED ADVICE.

Hey guys, ive been into lifting foi a couple years now (2-3) and have made some impressive gains in my size and strength, ive been hitting some plateaus at this point in my training and my bf % isnt going down like id like it to, i have a friend that is big into gear and he recommended that i jump on some anavar at 40-50mg a day for 8 weeks and run a test base at 250mg a week since it is my first cycle he said it would be wise not to go straight to 500 to see how my body reacts to the substance, he has also said that he does not think i should run a PCT because it is only my first cycle and i wont see alot of shutdown so i should just not worry about it, i disagree with that but he seems confident, he has been using gear for roughly 4 years now, stats are, 6'1 180lbs roughly 15-18%Bf ,any advice on this cycle would be greatly needed and appreciated, my diet is in check and training is on point as well, i don't want any negativity on whether i should use or not just help on the topic at hand, thanks in advance.

nkct is offline New Member
    I joined this forum about a year ago with similar story/stats, and was told what I'm assuming everyone will tell you; forget about anabolics, go to the nutrition forum, and eat. Its been about one year and I have gained 25 pounds and lost 4 percent body fat all with training and diet alone. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve naturally if you stay disciplined and push yourself.
    If you're going to ignore that advice and cycle anyways, please use PCT. Your friend is completely off base with suggestion.
    Good luck.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nkct View Post
    I joined this forum about a year ago with similar story/stats, and was told what I'm assuming everyone will tell you; forget about anabolics, go to the nutrition forum, and eat. Its been about one year and I have gained 25 pounds and lost 4 percent body fat all with training and diet alone. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve naturally if you stay disciplined and push yourself.
    If you're going to ignore that advice and cycle anyways, please use PCT. Your friend is completely off base with suggestion.
    Good luck.
    Great advice above.

Your system get shut down with 250mg of test 1 gram of test it does matter how much why would not play it safe?
    If I were you I would read all of the stickies and spend as much time researching first.

I appreciate the advice guys, but I did state that I've been training for a couple years now, I know my body and what works best and how to train properly and my nutrition is never a concern as I'm a health freak, but I'm mainly looking for advice on the cycle Ive been reccomended and any other advice on these particular compounds, any one who's done similar cycles or knows what to expect from said cycle please give me some advice, like I said I know that training naturally yields great results, I'm living proof of that, but I just want that extra edge, and I want to be knowledgable doing so, which I've done so much research up to this point I can't find a website I haven't read that pertains to these two specific roid, i just want good advice from people that have actually experienced this and I know coming to this forum I'm in the right place, because yyou all appear to be very intelligent on the matter, aagain I just want advice on this subject, nothing else.

Sorry man I can't explain it any better. Austinite's Educational Article Database

250mg is a waste-thats trt dose.
    500mg for 12 weeks and if you insist on anavar run last 6 weeks of cycle.
    you need pct nolva/clomid 2 weeks after last pin.
    Ask your source to show you blood work showing that you don't need to run pct and post it up here because we call bullshit
    Last edited by derekkpapa1; 10-16-2014 at 06:31 AM.
    Haydenz likes this.

Thanks for being straight up with me man.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    No problem!! Lol

So what pct should I run? For how long? My guy told me to just use a testosterone booster after cycle instead, I'm seriously doubting his knowledge based off of what you guys are saying but I do want all the reassurance I can get, sorry for all the questions .

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Your asking all the Questions that are Answered in the stickies.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well dont listen to your friend beacuse he will end up hurting you.1st if you cant lose weight your diet isnt right.Plain and simple.Hit the diet section and they will fix it.You didnt tell us your stats so I dont know your bf%.And a 1st cycle should be test only 500mg a week 10 to 12 weeks.With a pct! And as far as running Var.That dose is too low!

I'm not quite sure of my bf% , i haven't been able to get it checked recently, and I know I'm asking the questions already covered but I wanted advice from a vet, first hand, directly to me and my cycle as well as gathering my answers from other sources, aN
    ND 40-50mg? Is to low of a dose for var? Hmm

Here you go pick one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1247 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	153380

18-20% for sure

Well we need to hit up the nutrition section and get bf% down to 15% or under range-
    When bf% is high you run the risks percentage to high
    more chance of bloat, estrogen issues, cholesterol issues,blood pressure issue ect....

Anyway read this about anavar good info

All You Want to Know about Anavar and Test Cycles

And this
    Anavar FAQ - A great read.

Thread Information