Thread: loss of drive

Stevied9839 is offline New Member

loss of drive

Hello, i have been taking test cypionate on and off for 2 years. I did not do much for PCT i know big mistake now I'm paying for it. i had blood work done test was at 922. i just started taking climid. Even that doesn't seem to help i am thinking of taking HCG . i am 50 yo 6.2 228 lbs and i have no sex drive at all my penis seemed to shrink . i have a hard time urinating takes a long time to come out.i am starting to think its my back lower i have a lot of pressure down towards my butt and i have a hard time going to the bathroom . I have no clue what is going on but i need advice to get my system up and running again. Then i need advice on PCT after that.

Steve

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevied9839 View Post
    Hello, i have been taking test cypionate on and off for 2 years. I did not do much for PCT i know big mistake now I'm paying for it. i had blood work done test was at 922. i just started taking climid. Even that doesn't seem to help i am thinking of taking HCG . i am 50 yo 6.2 228 lbs and i have no sex drive at all my penis seemed to shrink . i have a hard time urinating takes a long time to come out.i am starting to think its my back lower i have a lot of pressure down towards my butt and i have a hard time going to the bathroom . I have no clue what is going on but i need advice to get my system up and running again. Then i need advice on PCT after that.

Steve
    Ok....r u still.on test? Or anything for that matter? If not how long have u been off?

Any AI's throughout the two years?

Were u taking clomid when u had bloods done?

Was test the only thing tested in blood work?

Hi not on test or anything for that matter i do have climid 100 MG tabs. I was not taking clomid when blood work done. Really yes they sent me back a full page report of my tests i was only looking to have test checked.

Hi not on test or anything for that matter i do have climid 100 MG tabs. I was not taking clomid when blood work done. Really yes they sent me back a full page report of my tests i was only looking to have test checked.
    What was your estrogen at and ranges?

If u want and can....black out your name and post up full blood work they gave you.

How long have u been off test

been off test for month i need to go pull my report i will get back to you and thanks for replying you are the only one who did. Thanks......

been off test for month i need to go pull my report i will get back to you and thanks for replying you are the only one who did. Thanks......
    Vets will reply....u just need to give them all this info....without it, not much help can be done

Thread Information