beginning is offline New Member

Lost 80 pounds still hate my body...

Hey everyone,
    First let me apologize because I know someone has already probably asked what I'm about to ask.... little bit about me. I was morbidly obese in high school. Real bad lol. I finally got in the gym a little more than two years ago and my max bench was 95 pounds. Couldn't do a body squat or a pull up or a push up. I got down to 175 pounds at one point and my body still looked awful even though I gained muscle with the weight loss and when I started before working out. I was 270 pounds.

Anyways I'm now at 215 pounds. Bench max is 250 squat max is 240.doing about 7 pull ups. And I still absolutely hate my body. My man boobs and hips never went away.... so I've finally decided to start a cycle to get the body I want. How would someone go about getting them... What should I take... and what can I do to decrease the size of my man boobs and prevent them from getting worse? Thanks.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beginning View Post
    Hey everyone,
    First let me apologize because I know someone has already probably asked what I'm about to ask.... little bit about me. I was morbidly obese in high school. Real bad lol. I finally got in the gym a little more than two years ago and my max bench was 95 pounds. Couldn't do a body squat or a pull up or a push up. I got down to 175 pounds at one point and my body still looked awful even though I gained muscle with the weight loss and when I started before working out. I was 270 pounds.

Anyways I'm now at 215 pounds. Bench max is 250 squat max is 240.doing about 7 pull ups. And I still absolutely hate my body. My man boobs and hips never went away.... so I've finally decided to start a cycle to get the body I want. How would someone go about getting them... What should I take... and what can I do to decrease the size of my man boobs and prevent them from getting worse? Thanks.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

beginning is offline New Member
    That's a lot of info thanks. Looks like I should try to get my bf percentage down a little bit I guess.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    In your case, I’d do less test that possible. Why? Test retains water, especially if you’re prone to it. You’d blow up and look fatter. I would start with a clen on – off cycle, then a low trt test dose, and something like winstrol or even tren , to get rid of the fat. The boobs wil go away if you quit fat. T3 could be a help too, especially if you can’t stand the sides of clen.
    You won’t get a big monster with such a cycle, but you definately will get very lean if diet is in check.
    Once you’re lean, you can think of bulking. But until that, I wouldn’t bulk.
    Remember Tren is not a drug for novice, although in my experience, I got stronger sides from clen.
    What’s your BF???

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great job so far!! Your max lifts are quite low for your weight. I belive with continued effort along with proper nutrition and exercise you will see the physique develop. Keep at it bro.
    Last edited by fit2bOld; 10-27-2014 at 06:18 AM.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job with the weight loss and dedication. It will take a long time to get the body shape you are after, stick with a good diet plan and workout plan and you will get there. The man boobs will only go away when body fat is lowered, no amount of AAS will make them go away without a sound diet. Don't rush into drugs without exhausting your natural limits first, be patient and do some research on diet and exercise plans to get your bf% down to around 10-12% and see how you look, then switch up to a diet to help put on some mass. Being as overweight as you were it could take years for the extra skin to tighten back up, it might not ever fully tighten up, depends on your genetics. Keep at it, all you can do is try and be better than you were the day before and sooner or later you will reach your goals.
    Good luck, keep moving forward.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Didn't take you two years to get into obese status so it will take you some time to work for the body you want. You're making progress and that's what matters the most. You got to love yourself bro. You are YOU an YOU exist. Keep giving it your all. Little rest between sets. Finding a workout partner that's a bit above your level could really be of benefit to you. Good luck.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    In your case, I'd do less test that possible. Why? Test retains water, especially if you're prone to it. You'd blow up and look fatter. I would start with a clen on - off cycle, then a low trt test dose, and something like winstrol or even tren , to get rid of the fat. The boobs wil go away if you quit fat. T3 could be a help too, especially if you can't stand the sides of clen.
    You won't get a big monster with such a cycle, but you definately will get very lean if diet is in check.
    Once you're lean, you can think of bulking. But until that, I wouldn't bulk.
    Remember Tren is not a drug for novice, although in my experience, I got stronger sides from clen.
    What's your BF???
    That is terrible advice!!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You didn't post your "before" weight or bf% so one can only guess. is it moobs or just excess skin?

Thread Information