Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: ugl dosing for hrt

southernboy31 is offline New Member

ugl dosing for hrt

So i got in a couple different tests from two new sources I wanted to try. I labmax them and both came back positive for thehormone they were suppose to be. I know the tests don't show if they are dosed correctly. I originally wanted to labmax both tests and my new prescription I got from cvs this time. It's by Sun pharma. I was gonna post pics of all three so everyone could kinda see a comparison but my buddy wanted me to test his gear and I didn't have enough test to check everything. Obviously my script is good so I tested his stuff instead. Anyways one of the the vials is by gymlabs this is the brand not the site so please don't start bashing on me. I would like to run this in place of my script and get bloods done in a month or so. Does anyone know how they are dosed compared to pharma grade stuff. It's a test cyp 200.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Impossible to say what its dosed at its UGL which could contain anything and at any dose. Just stick with pharm grade and you'll have zero problems

Yeah man what I've done in the past is let my script build up to where I could run 16 weeks or so at around 500mg a week. The only problem with that is I have to go most of the year without my hrt in order to save that much up. That's why I was gonna run the ugl for hrt and get my bloods done. If it came back dosed right then I could use that same source to do a cycle with. Trust me I would love nothing more than to only ever run Watson or Sun gear

Herbalist is offline New Member
    if doses proper then go by label... if not get a new lab

Do you have any experience with that particular brand?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Just source pharmacy grade instead of buying ugl crap. It's easy to find.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'm confused here. Why on earth would you want to run a UGL for your HRT when you have a script for the real McCoy?

michael30 is offline Member
    I run ugl 9-12 months ayear for my trt. Except the 2 brands i use i know are good because i get my blood work done on them. I do it so my stash of watson test c will be bigger the luvbyts stash of watson. He posted a pic awhile ago with about 24 bottles. Lol alot bigger then my little stash.

I have to let my real McCoy build up but I still need me trt. No matter how many times I ask the Dr just won't prescribe me 600mg a week. Can you believe that ass hole won't write me a script for hgh either. Man I just don't know what this world is coming to

Baxter35 is offline Member
    It sounds like you guys want your pharma test to build up to blast with. I would go the other way with it if your going to use ugl. Use the ugl when blasting, and your regular script for trt. It won't matter as much if your ugl is underdosed if your blasting 500mg or more a week, but when your trying to maintain trt levels of say 100-200mg a week its a lot more important to know your test is dosed properly.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy31 View Post
    I have to let my real McCoy build up but I still need me trt. No matter how many times I ask the Dr just won't prescribe me 600mg a week. Can you believe that ass hole won't write me a script for hgh either. Man I just don't know what this world is coming to
    Don't stop taking your medication so you can let it "build up." You were prescribed it for a reason. Just find another source for your cycle. And try to find pharma-grade gear if you can.

Thread Information