Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sergio727

Thread: First Cycle Test E Questions

almaga1979 is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E Questions

Hello everyone I am a male 35 years old with body fat at about 16 percent. I have been training for over tow years and recently had blood work done my test came back at about 420 and have been training 6 days a week with 3 of those days being cardio for about 45 minutes. I have been using a trainer to help me out and am currently on the following anti depressants 350 Effex, 25 Zolo, and 45mg remeron. Here to about the last 6 month I could not drop my body fat no matter how I tweaked my diet. I had some people tell me your training to much because I was doing almost 45 min of cardio a day so I changed it to 3 days a week. I was never very active when younger and the last two years have been dedication to working out. So about 6 weeks ago I took the plunge and started my first cycle which consists of the following.
    Weeks 1-12run Test E at 500 mg/week. (250 mg Monday, 250 mg Thursday)
    I am currently on week 6 and feel awesome the only issues I had was when I would go over my sodium and get extremely hot so I fixed that and am drinking almost a gallon of water a day. I can see the changes in my body now and feel stronger. My question is every person I ask has a different opinion as far as pct some people say you dont need it unless you have issues. I need advice on what to take with this cycle. After my two weeks off I was planning on going 500mg test E and adding some 50mg var on the 6th week going 5 days on 2 days off. My sex life has been great but dont want it going to shit. I have 50mg nolvadex that I got in advance. Taking some thistle daily as well. As I stated I have been told not to take it unless I encounter problems. Thanks in advance for advice.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    CLOMID/NOLVA for PCT at the least... there are a few threads on here about FIRST CYCLE.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almaga1979 View Post
    Hello everyone I am a male 35 years old with body fat at about 16 percent. I have been training for over tow years and recently had blood work done my test came back at about 420 and have been training 6 days a week with 3 of those days being cardio for about 45 minutes. I have been using a trainer to help me out and am currently on the following anti depressants 350 Effex, 25 Zolo, and 45mg remeron. Here to about the last 6 month I could not drop my body fat no matter how I tweaked my diet. I had some people tell me your training to much because I was doing almost 45 min of cardio a day so I changed it to 3 days a week. I was never very active when younger and the last two years have been dedication to working out. So about 6 weeks ago I took the plunge and started my first cycle which consists of the following.
    Weeks 1-12run Test E at 500 mg/week. (250 mg Monday, 250 mg Thursday)
    I am currently on week 6 and feel awesome the only issues I had was when I would go over my sodium and get extremely hot so I fixed that and am drinking almost a gallon of water a day. I can see the changes in my body now and feel stronger. My question is every person I ask has a different opinion as far as pct some people say you dont need it unless you have issues. I need advice on what to take with this cycle. After my two weeks off I was planning on going 500mg test E and adding some 50mg var on the 6th week going 5 days on 2 days off. My sex life has been great but dont want it going to shit. I have 50mg nolvadex that I got in advance. Taking some thistle daily as well. As I stated I have been told not to take it unless I encounter problems. Thanks in advance for advice.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You should have researched you are asking basic questions!!

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Idk why people dont just answer the question.. Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50
    barney42 likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio727
    Idk why people dont just answer the question.. Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50
    If you spoon feed the basics to people they won't do any research on their own. There is allot of very useful info here posted for everyone to utilize. It's not only about knowing HOW MUCH it's also about understanding what, when where and why..

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio727 View Post
    People need to learn to do SOME research on their own!

Relax I have been reading I posted all my medications to see if anyone had any suggestions. Dont chime in if you dont want to help someone. Will keep on reading .

Thanks Sergio. All I had was Nolva and was wondering if I could do with it only.

Thread Information