Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: anadrol for women 10/20mg dose

Lisame24 is offline Female Member

anadrol for women 10/20mg dose

Can anyone please advise what I could expect from low dose anadrol . I am female and I am looking to gain a bit more lean muscle. I have previously used var with good results. Primo tabs are apparently not available in UK and I am freaked out by the though of injections. Anything else advised is appreciated, Thanks

swolehead is offline Member
    how many anavar cycles have you done?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    dRol is quite dif

I have never seen it used by a female. I'd suggest a higher dose of var if you're really leaning away from the spike.

I have done 3 var cycles going up to 25mg, it wrecked my skin so I got ac****ane from the dr which has rectified it but am still currently on it for another couple of months. Someone said this would be a good thing for me to try, do you not agree?
    I would like to try something new that isn't var and isn't winnie?

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    test 500 mg a week... JK... maybe it wrecked your skin from the 25mg... stick to 10?

that's why i asked I would definatly steer clear of adrol for a girl I believe it would do much worse things to you then the anavar . I wish I could give you more advice on what to try as I'm currently searching for info for my girlfriends next cycle to brake her previous world records so hopefully someone has some interesting information they could lay out for you and I to learn from.

to break her previous world record? nice

Blog Entries
    Hard to avoid the spike

You can run a few low dose compounds in a injectable form

I stupidly did the 25mg in the past but most recently did 10/15mg but my skin still suffered even though it was legit gear and my skin isn't prone to it. Anyway, it's good now and i would like to keep it that way.

So Shall i ignore the advice that I have been given which is to try anadrol at 10/15mg as it would help me gain muscle but stay lean and on this low dose the side would be much less severe than test or winnie - they are not my word, this was my advice.

I really don't want to do injectables so can anyone at all recommend anything tablet form? Is dbol a bad idea? I've been told by one person to do it but by many more to avoid it..........argh, it's all so confusing HELP

stay away from that stuff and the dbol ...

Blog Entries
    Not being more of an ass hole than usual - just asking

Why are you trying stay clear of the spike so much? - sorry, to sound like this - but, the spike is the only way to step up the game(even if it's GH)

I can not see dRol giving you the desired effects that you are looking for

Also - just like guys, you're hitting your liver every time you run orals. I ran dRol - at the usual 50mg a day for a guy & I can barely stand the toxicity

Just consider a bit of what you want & not want. . . . I'm not gonna say I enjoy by every other day inner muscular injections by any means

Sorry, what is the spike?
    I wish growth hormone was cheaper, I did it once and really liked it but can't afford it as it's so expensive. Even I could manange those baby needles!

I have frequent liver tests as I am on accutane and my liver is all good atm. What did bdol do do you to make you not be able to stand it?

lisa I just looked at your previous posts/pics... I am sure you have heard it before but you look good and from what I understand you are just trying to get a little more lean for your own personal well being.

Am I correct?

are you sure your var was legit? maybe it was DBOL or something else which gave you those sides.

Blog Entries
    The spike = pin, needle

I feel the same on the GH - I wish I just had bucks

Had to look, lol - you look damn impressive - ass kissing over

Really consider what you are looking to obtain from what - injectable gear is the next step < do "you" need it? that's all in the eye of the beholder
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 11-04-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Anadrol is very androgenic , so you will turn into a male in a non reversible way quite fast (breast reduction, deeper voice, facial and body hair, acne, clit enlargement, bone structure changes, etc)

Same aplies to dbol .

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look at Bill Roberts' write up on anadrol for women. Very interesting read. Also look into low dose primo. You could inject subQ with the amount of oil a female would need. The wife ran 50mg primo with no noticeable virilization. She ran it subQ. The results weren't short of amazing.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Also look into low dose primo. You could inject subQ with the amount of oil a female would need. The wife ran 50mg primo with no noticeable virilization. She ran it subQ. The results weren't short of amazing.

That's new to me

I was thinking about that, but had no clue other forms of AAs aside from test could be done SubQ - Just because of what's in em'

Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    That's new to me I was thinking about that, but had no clue other forms of AAs aside from test could be done SubQ - Just because of what's in em' Good to know
    Idk If it is the "right" thing to do. But she didn't want to to IM injections so we tried it. It worked just the same. It had an enanthate ester as well. She had no pain,swelling,lumps anything. But again it was .25ml at a time.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    That's new to me

I was thinking about that, but had no clue other forms of AAs aside from test could be done SubQ - Just because of what's in em'

Good to know
    Of course. Why would the compound determine where it can be injected?

OP, you could inject Primo or deca through an insulin needle (which would work fine for the low doses you'd be using).
    Actually, deca would probably be the best compound for your goals.

michael30 is offline Member
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24 View Post
    Can anyone please advise what I could expect from low dose anadrol. I am female and I am looking to gain a bit more lean muscle. I have previously used var with good results. Primo tabs are apparently not available in UK and I am freaked out by the though of injections. Anything else advised is appreciated, Thanks

Hey lisa havent talked to you for awhile. How are things going? Why dont you try sub Q injections with primo? I use sub Q for my trt it is a breeze!! No pain,
    Simple, easy, fast. I use a half inch 29 or 27 gauge insulin needle. U cant even feel it. Pm me or if you still have my email just email me. I can help ya out.
    ****(note the same needle size you used for your hgh you can use for your sub Q injections. So if you can handle hgh injects you can handle sub Q)
    Last edited by michael30; 11-05-2014 at 01:23 AM.

michael30 is offline Member
    Lol sorry to the 3 guys above me that suggested sub q. Guess that will teach me to
    Read all the posts before posting a response!!!!!!

Hey, thank everyone. Ok, I have decided I had better 'man up' (hopefully not literally tho) and do injections, argh!!! I had to google sub q, haha, so clueless!! That sounds better, does that just go in as far as growth? Why don't guys I know do this, is it safe? So, please help, I know that injectable primo is good as everyone raves about it but not idea how much or how often. Also should I do anything else?
    Hey Michael, I haven't logged on for months! Message me, I need help

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24 View Post
    Hey, thank everyone. Ok, I have decided I had better 'man up' (hopefully not literally tho) and do injections, argh!!! I had to google sub q, haha, so clueless!! That sounds better, does that just go in as far as growth? Why don't guys I know do this, is it safe? So, please help, I know that injectable primo is good as everyone raves about it but not idea how much or how often. Also should I do anything else?
    Hey Michael, I haven't logged on for months! Message me, I need help

SubQ only works aight if the quantity is very low - since it's an oil base & not water/alcohol - I tried a quarter ml once, never again, left a nice welt right on my lower gut - but, I think this was caused by the high alcohol content in my gear

Problem with primo for guys is that it's so expensive & we take a ton - for you, a whole cycle would be approximately one vial - 100mg a week would do as far as my understanding

Also - like Var, Primo is highly faked

Hey, on a dif note a tad - what are you trying to accomplish? Just asking - I hear the same shit/ you're big enough, lean enough & so on

I have no idea what quantity i would need or the frequency, do you? If I can do sub q then brilliant, when I did growth I actually liked those little injections, I know that may sound a bit odd, haha.

I honestly trust that my last batch of var was legit, am I not allowed to say the brand? I can source injectable primo from the same source but not tabs. Is the primo enough of anything else to do alongside it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	189.jpg 
Views:	855 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	153711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	193.jpg 
Views:	1713 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	153712

ffs, i was not meant to post the first photo, how do i delete? same thing i just hadnt cropped it, but thats me recently

Click on the post and click edit then just delete it.

If you run primo I would start off low. Like 40mg max for the first couple weeks. You are very petite so you could have more issues with a higher dose.

Is that daily? I am currently 59kg, not that light atm. I still want more muscle, more definition and less bf but without looking manly at all

Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24
    Is that daily? I am currently 59kg, not that light atm. I still want more muscle, more definition and less bf but without looking manly at all
    It's weekly. Inject twice a week. So 20mg Monday and Thursday. This is where my wife started and it was actually a very good dose for her. It works very very well while in a caloric deficit.

Ah, ok I see thanks. Could this amount be done sub q? Did your wife get any sides? I got spots from var but nothing else, they have gone now as I am on accutane and its worked so quickly as I didnt have very many.

How come a cal deficit may i ask? Will I gain muscle still without being on a surplus?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24
    Ah, ok I see thanks. Could this amount be done sub q? Did your wife get any sides? I got spots from var but nothing else, they have gone now as I am on accutane and its worked so quickly as I didnt have very many. How come a cal deficit may i ask? Will I gain muscle still without being on a surplus?
    She got 200mg per ml primo. So she was shooting .1ml Monday and Thursday subQ. Yes .1ml. And the calorie deficit is the only way she has run it. And she gained mass and lost fat.

did she have any streangth gains at that dose?

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    did she have any streangth gains at that dose?
    Yes. Being a DHT derivative I feel like less is more with a female. Some women run 100mg I just didn't feel as though she needed anymore.

Thread Information