Thread: Traveling

TheTaken is offline New Member

Traveling

I was talking to a friend today ab going on cruises, and how friggin awesome they are. And that got me thinking... Whats the protocol if by chance you are on cycle and need to travel when ur bags are being checked? How does your gear get to the same place as you? Is there a way to do it, or can you out ur cycle on "hold" for a few days? What would happen if you were to stop pinning for a few days in a row?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's best to plan around things like that but you can go a few days or a week without any problems. It would be better than taking the gear with you and having to dispose of the syringes but at the same time I'm sure there are a lot of diabetic people on-board so they do have containers for them.

Ive been on several cruises but never took anything with me. I dont think it would be a problem if I really wanted to though.

TheTaken is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's best to plan around things like that but you can go a few days or a week without any problems. It would be better than taking the gear with you and having to dispose of the syringes but at the same time I'm sure there are a lot of diabetic people on-board so they do have containers for them.

Ive been on several cruises but never took anything with me. I dont think it would be a problem if I really wanted to though.
    This is what I was basically thinking, missing a few pins wouldn't be the end of the world, and best to just plan around things is obviously best. Thanks for the input brother

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaken View Post
    I was talking to a friend today ab going on cruises, and how friggin awesome they are. And that got me thinking... Whats the protocol if by chance you are on cycle and need to travel when ur bags are being checked? How does your gear get to the same place as you? Is there a way to do it, or can you out ur cycle on "hold" for a few days? What would happen if you were to stop pinning for a few days in a row?
    lets' be real here. when you cycle, there should be a certain level of intensity that goes along with the drugs.....

..........so how intense are you really going to be on a cruise with their limited gym and the social/alcohol aspects of being on a cruise?

uhit is offline Member
    My bro just Western Union mails it to the location he will be staying at when he goes overseas.

No problems thus far

Thread Information