lightweight11 is offline Junior Member

Possible Tren ace thyroid issue? Advice please

Whats up guys! Im currently running a cycle of tren ace. Ive ran the compound several times in the passed and no what to expect from it.

I ran a cycle in march - june 1-12
    Test c 500wk
    1-6 EQ 600wk
    6-12 test p 400wk
    6-12 tren a 300wk
    6-12 mast p 400wk
    Stane 25mg ED
    caber .25 e3d

then i cruised on a dose of test cyp 200-300wk until mid sept and jumped back on to cut for a show:

tren ace 300wk
    mast p 400wk
    test cyp 300wk
    var 60 mg ed
    stane 25mg ed
    caber .25 e3d

The last time I ran tren a i was hungry all day and after I would eat I would get all hot/sweaty like my body was just burning everything off. I kept my macros pretty high, increased cardio and was able to lean down fairly easily. I had the normal tren effects, increased vascularity, and that dry grainy look.

Now on this run things are much different. I noticed a few weeks ago that no matter how much cardio I did i was not losing any fat, I did not have the dry grainy look or increased vascularity. I also noticed I wasnt very hungry like I usually am. (off cycle I have the metabolism of a 15 year old male athlete).

I know tren suppresses the thyroid however in the 4 previous times Ive ran it I never noticed anything like this.

im not sure what the issue is obviously bloodwork might be my best bet but I have a feeling my thyroid is effected from the tren.

I dropped the tren and switched compounds to: test p 400wk
    primo 800 wk
    var 60mg ED

Since this issue I have dropped my calories substantially and lowered my carbs to 150 grams then to 100 grams and I plan to keep dropping them as low as I can to get the fat loss I want. Obviously with my calories being so low now I need anabolic protection to protect my muscle.

I did get bloodwork done while cruising and my liver, kidneys, lipids, and E2 were all in normal ranges. The test did not include thyroid function.

My questions are if my thyroid was suppressed from the tren how long will it take to start bouncing back?

Has anyone experienced this before ?

Is there anything I can take to help my thyroid recover?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by lightweight11; 11-05-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Bump anyone?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    IF you thyroid was suppressed I suspect it would recover very quickly. The thyroid is very resilient as even after taking t3 and it being shut down for a long time it resumes normal function rapidly. People that had their thyroid shut down for years resumed full and normal thyroid function in a week or so after they stopped taking t3.

This batch of tren could be bunk.
    Is it a different batch?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Without bloodwork you are just guessing...

Blood work really is key. I was feeling pretty bumm for a couple of weeks after a cycle so I got blood work done. My T3 and T4 was through the roof. I lost 35lbs in 3 weeks. I know you don't have hyper thyroid but even hypo thyroid is something you should check on.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There was probably just something wrong with your tren .

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    IF you thyroid was suppressed I suspect it would recover very quickly. The thyroid is very resilient as even after taking t3 and it being shut down for a long time it resumes normal function rapidly. People that had their thyroid shut down for years resumed full and normal thyroid function in a week or so after they stopped taking t3.
    Thanks for the reply. That's good news, I dropped the tren on Monday so it should clear my system by the end of the week so I will see if my metabolism changes at all next week.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    This batch of tren could be bunk.
    Is it a different batch?
    It's from the same source as I used last time and I also got slight tren cough during one of my pins this time. It is possible though. Strength and recovery are definitely way up but with all the other compounds it's hard to tell. I have noticed that cardio is easier on this cycle and before the tren usually negatively impacted it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Blood work really is key. I was feeling pretty bumm for a couple of weeks after a cycle so I got blood work done. My T3 and T4 was through the roof. I lost 35lbs in 3 weeks. I know you don't have hyper thyroid but even hypo thyroid is something you should check on.
    If things don't change in a week on this super low carb diet and increased cardio I will get a full panel done and see what's going on.

Thread Information