Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: Clen/T3 fat loss

seriouslifter is offline Member

Clen/T3 fat loss

Im about 220ish right now and I want to drop to 200. I know I could do it natty. I tried clen in the past and do get cramps and jitters. Never done t3. I really want an aid in to lose this weight. I dont want to do it natty. Ive done cycles, but need to lose about 20lbs of fat. Is it really unhealthy to do t3 and clen? Thoughts?

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Clen is the best for fat loss. You need to do cardio in the morning and have a strict diet. Take Taurine for the cramps. You can get Taurine from any supplement shop. Also you won't loose gains from Clen. T3 and T4 will break down muscle and fat.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Clen is the best for fat loss. You need to do cardio in the morning and have a strict diet. Take Taurine for the cramps. You can get Taurine from any supplement shop. Also you won't loose gains from Clen. T3 and T4 will break down muscle and fat.
    Have to disagree there. Clen is used in the BB world for muscle loss and scaring. You need around 300 mg of test a week to protect muscle on a normal dose of clen . Just my 2 cents

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post

Have to disagree there. Clen is used in the BB world for muscle loss and scaring. You need around 300 mg of test a week to protect muscle on a normal dose of clen . Just my 2 cents
    Agreed ^^^

Also get ur diet in check because 20lbs is a lot to loss. The drugs are only going to be a aid to a good diet..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    Im about 220ish right now and I want to drop to 200. I know I could do it natty. I tried clen in the past and do get cramps and jitters. Never done t3. I really want an aid in to lose this weight. I dont want to do it natty. Ive done cycles, but need to lose about 20lbs of fat. Is it really unhealthy to do t3 and clen? Thoughts?
    This is your best bet, via diet and exercise. Aids like the two you mentioned are best employed as as finishers/polishers not heavy lifters, but they Clen , ECA, and to some extent HCA can help you in this endeavor. By the way Clen does not cause catabolism (muscle loss), but T3 (in the absence of aas/induced anabolism) does. Please read the profiles on both compounds prior to engaging either.

Also I wrote a nice segment on this topic in my women's piece written for this site that may help [at the bottom of the page]:
    Weight Training and Fat Burners - steroid.com

If appropriate, based on problems with overeating, binge eating, late night eating, and cravings, Garcinia Cambogia, a.k.a. HCA can be an effective aid as well. That section of the piece is here:
    Introduction and Basics of Nutrition for women - Steroid .com

Immodest plug for my Baby... the cutie in the green bikini!
    RangerDanger830 likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    IMHO one of the best ways to shred bf is to first start attacking the bf with cardio only, then after a few weeks or when you come to a brick wall start leaning out your diet and slowly start attacking the cals, monitor your weight and adjust accordingly. One thing is for sure don't do it fast otherwise your muscle tissue will be ripped from your frame along side your bf. Once you have stopped losing bf with cardio and diet then add some compounds to help shift the stubborn bf what's left but don't do everything at once IMHO. Do things slowly over time and you have a better chance of keeping the bf off and retaining your muscle tissue. Clen and T3 is a good combo when your ready

seriouslifter is offline Member
    that was very helpful. so should do it natty with diet and cardio under maintenance cals and then road block aid in clen ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    one of the best ways to shred bf is to first start attacking the bf with cardio only, then after a few weeks or when you come to a brick wall start leaning out your diet and slowly start attacking the cals, monitor your weight and adjust accordingly. One thing is for sure don't do it fast otherwise your muscle tissue will be ripped from your frame along side your bf. Once you have stopped losing bf with cardio and diet then add some compounds to help shift the stubborn bf what's left but don't do everything at once IMHO. Do things slowly over time and you have a better chance of keeping the bf off and retaining your muscle tissue. Clen and T3 is a good combo when your ready

Thread Information