I will start my first steroid cycle in the next summer and i want to see people opinions and advices for me . I'm currently 20 yo (in next summer i'll be 21 ) training for 4.5 years
Stats :
Weight : 183 lb
Bf : i dont really know kinda soft but still got a little abs
Height : 5'7
Arm : 16inch without pump
Bench press : 225 for 6-8 reps
Deadlift : 315. For reps
Squat : 225 for 2 reps (in the first couple years i neglected them legs )

The first time i met with gear was when my gym buddies were taking anadrol post workout since 3 yrs i was wtf is that supplement youre taking i didnt hear about it before and they said that a trainer in the gym told them that in was a steroid with no side effects and will let them put 20lbs of muscle (which really happened) . When i saw their results i was shocked and i wanted to give it a try but i did my research first and was like BULL SHIT !!! Liver toxicity , aromatization and other nasty side effects and then they all lost their gains and got gyno and were all ****ed up (no pct) then i decided that i'll never go on gear unless i have a solid background . Then i found out that , i have been researching since it so now i decided to go on a cycle . A cutting cycle because the shitty problem that i faced as a natural bodybuilder was the muscle and strength loss and depletion i face in cutting and not having that fitness model look ( having low bf but still looking soft ) not having the hardness and fullness that is why i want my first cycle to be a cutting one not bulking and also i dont want to be huuugggee i'm already kinda big comparing to normal joes and i dont want to have that monster biggest guy in the gym look my goals are
1- have the crazy shredded look ( which i couldnt achieve naturally with all diet tricks)
2- gain some little more quality muscles especially in my delts which was always lagging ( aas make them bigger due to androgen receptors if um not mistaken )
3- not have that clearly steroids cycle body trasformation who gained 20 lbs of muscles in few weeks i just want to have an attractive physique
4 - to be stong really strong

About my cycle it'll have testosterone base (test e ) with a dht (winstrol ) i know anavar is better but its so expensive for me i ll not go for tren (hard sides) and here it is :

Week 1->10 : 250mg test e (i know its a bit low )

Week 4->10 : 50mg winstrol daily ( i ll go no more than 6 weeks on it because of liver toxicity )

Pct : 20mg nolva and 50mg clomid for 6 weeks ( after 2 weeks from the cycle )

I know its kinda weak cycle but i read that your first cycle is your best one and you'll gain alot from it even from low doses

But let me learn from your experiences and see your opinions