Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Test-E lethargy?

gymrat702 is offline Junior Member

Test-E lethargy?

I'm on week 4 of test-e, this is my first cycle. I'm using 500mg/week, w/ injections Sundays and Wednesday afternoons. I am running ldex at 0.5 EOD.

Quick about me: I'm 6'3, 255lbs, I'm an amateur powerlifter (competed 6 times at 220, best lifts are S:450, B: 290, D:640), diet is in check.

So far I've noticed my libido is way up, weight is up about 10-12 pounds, no bloat, no more acne than normal. Strength may be up, I think I am less sore from workouts. One negative thing I've noticed is that I am tired as hell. It's not all day, it's more like I crash at certain times of the day. The day after a workout I am absolutely beat. Even after having coffee I am beat. Once I get going in the gym I'm fine, but I'm exhausted all the way to the gym. Outside of the gym, I find I need to take a nap everyday otherwise I'm beat.

Is this a normal side effect? Everybody says you're supposed to be full of energy on test-e.

I had bloodwork done before this cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It can happen when you put a fair few lbs on at your weight, sometimes you need to get use to the new weight. You should also get your RBC checked make sure your not running in the higher end range because this can make you lethargic
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    This is a known "thing" that occurs that has several street slang names. When I first went on TRT @150 week Test P I could not stop sleeping. Going to the gym was an act of force. Then when I started my first cycle....worse than before. 5 weeks in after my test level equalised and my muscles all found their nitrogen balance it went away.

As Marcus said check the RBC. Just on 100 a week test via Oral Androil I went from 42 to 50 in 4 weeks. To me the RBC/HCT complications are the killers associated with this stuff followed by E2. No one escapes the RBC/HCT issues that cycles with test...no one.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information