PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

How reliable is the Labmax test?

I ask because I recently tested some Balkan Test C and the color didn't come back as it should have. The sample did glow under the fluerescent light but not at the color it should have. I contacted the source and they are saying the labmax tests are B.S. and a quick Google search would prove that. That said, a quick Google Search for anything will prove pretty much whatever you want to "prove." I think I may try to find a University that would test the sample. I have one right in my town but not really sure how to approach them etc.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    On the LabMax - I go by close enough. It's color changing BS. It changes color with added time. There's no way to call it 100%. But, it gives you an idea if the substance is present. Like tren , it glows like nuclear waste under UV. Cool, it's legit enough.

But, a mass spec would do so much. There's no BS'n that - but, I can't even say the word "steroid " to anyone I know who would have access to it.

I think that if the test sample glows then you're prob. good to go. That's kind of what I'm thinking with the Balkan gear. I'm going to run it and in 5 weeks just pull bloods. If I'm not feeling anything by then I will know for sure the stuff is total bunk.

Elias0086 is offline Junior Member
    Of course the source will say it's BS. Over the years labmax has been a sources best friend or worst enemy

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I contacted the source and they are saying the labmax tests are B.S. and a quick Google search would prove that.
    A quick Google search will prove that your source is scammer.

I see this all the time sources who sell bunk gear will do anything to discredit labmax.

Sources which have good gear post labmax test results as a prove.

You have to understand the test, it is explained clearly on labmax site but nobody reads. It is pass if the gear meets certain criteria, it is pharma grade or close. If you have some shit inside, mixed with other steroids you will not get good results.

If it did not glow under UV then you have only corn oil inside.

The results did glow under the UV test. I also just used the verification system for a different vial of the gear and it came back as legit. Not too sure what is going on.

Here is the most recent verification.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How reliable is the Labmax test?-002.jpg  

mietek is offline Member
    Here is funny thing with Balkan

I had one test enan sent to accredited lab and the test results came back as test cyp

I emailed Balkan with test results no answer.

The code checked too.

So I am not sure what you really have there. I do not think that they have good quality standards, they are not FDA approved.

I heard stories that they were closed because some contaminations etc. So anything can go there.

On other hand labamx is approved by many labs to be used by LE, customs.

Here is a link see (poste even on labmax)

http://www.dfs.virginia.gov/wp-conte...ts-12-3-12.pdf

on the bottom, right column you will see ampules B.

And who do you trust a scammer from UGL or state lab.
    Last edited by mietek; 11-07-2014 at 09:32 AM.

I totally agree and we always need to be extra careful esp. when injecting substances into our bodies. Like I said prior I will retest side by side my TRT script and the Balkan product. They are dosed exactly the same so they should be identical with the results.

I too emailed Balkan about the negative UPIC number and never heard back. At least we do have some checks and balances to work with which is obviously a plus on our side.

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    Labmax is 100% accurate (yes 100%), if, as mietek said, USED CORRECTLY. It is NOT a simple test to administer. You have to actually read the instructions, grasp the concept and have the correct UV light. Timing is also important. The biggest mistake people make is putting too much gear in the vials. You should put only ONE drop through a 25g needle in each vial. Same with the VAR test. You must put only 1mg of crushed powder in the vial. Anything more ruins the results. I busted a top-rated, well-known domestic source using that test. They were selling Dbol as Var.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit, I do like the LabMax tests. But, what about straight under dosing?

I don't even know why a UGL would swap gear, when they can just under dose it to hell.

BW of course takes care of legitimacy & potency of any form of test. But, other AAs are just a roll of the dice. I have had tren (which I know was tren) barely do anything close to a gram a week. While using tren from another source was barely tolerable at less than half of that dose.

Some actually over dose - sounds a tad retarded at first. But, they try to prove themselves by loading their gear. Then later on when they have enough customers on board, they can slowly just pull back.

So wish there was a regulated way to get true gear. I was thinking of a real pharmacy from deep within Mexico. But, it will be just test - not the exotic shit I seek like tren, mast or primo.

Just another roll of the dice I guess. Just really sucks that we have to inject mystery oils.

Why not just home brew? That what I'm starting. Still a gamble but at least you know it is dosed properly

mietek is offline Member
    Why not just home brew? That what I'm starting. Still a gamble but at least you know it is dosed properly
    of course if you get good powder from China, they just send shit 50% pure or less.

China is part of the problem.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I don't even know why a UGL would swap gear, when they can just under dose it to hell.
    the supply chain is very long a lot of middle men so anything happens, it gets mislabelled, messed up.

you are dealer you get 98% pure powder, so if this is all what you get and you want to make more money then you mix it with some shit to have twice more.

this is what happens

Starting up an UGL is almost scary easy. I brewed my first ever batch of Test E in under an hour and it was crazy easy. It cost me less than a pack of cigarettes (I don't smoke) to make a 10ml vial. You can quickly see how easily it would be to get things going. I would never ever risk doing it but I can almost guarantee this is how the majority of these UGL's get started. Really scary actually because I'm sure most are being made in a delapitated house or apartment with less than sterile conditions.

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    Starting up an UGL is almost scary easy. I brewed my first ever batch of Test E in under an hour and it was crazy easy. It cost me less than a pack of cigarettes (I don't smoke) to make a 10ml vial. You can quickly see how easily it would be to get things going. I would never ever risk doing it but I can almost guarantee this is how the majority of these UGL's get started. Really scary actually because I'm sure most are being made in a delapitated house or apartment with less than sterile conditions.
    No offence, but you didn't put a lot of thought into that statement. Running a successful UGL takes extraordinary organization, guts and brains- and a start-up cost in the k's. I've never corresponded with ugl owner that didn't have his wits about him. What's frustrating to me is what Samson said- the underdosing, or counterfeiting lower cost hormone for higher- i.e. dbol for Var, or Mast for Primo. The profit margins are very sufficient for an honest man to provide clean, legit gear. I know there are legit, honest brewers out there. You just have to establish a conversation with a source and intuit for yourself if they are greedy bitches or not.
    Last edited by HawaiiLifr; 11-09-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Thread Information