Hello all, this is my first post on here so try to take it a little easy on me! I've done my fair share of reading on here and then some so I'll go ahead and get the basics out of the way. Below are my current stats and previous cycle history.

24 years old
5 foot 10 inches
started at 135 pounds April 2011. 200 pounds as of 11/6/14
approximately 11-13% bf
4th year of serious bodybuildng/weight training

Now... to the fun stuff! My first cycle was this past January 2014.
Test E- 600mg (Monday/Thursday) Week 1-10
Dbol - 30 mg Week 1-2, 40 mg Week 3-4
A-dex- .25 mg eod, i adjusted it at the time if needed.
PCT- Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

I ran the A-dex until 2 or 3 days prior to starting pct, which was 2 weeks after my last injection.
I started at 180 pounds, got up to 198 and sat at a solid 192 after pct about 14-15% bf.

Current cycle.

Test prop- 150mg eod Week 1-4
NPP- 100mg eod Week 1-4
Test prop- 200mg eod Week 5-8
NPP- 125mg eod week 5-7
Winny- 50mg ed week 5-8
A-dex- .25mg eod week 1-8
Caber- .5mg, 2 x's week. 1-8.
HCG - 500 iu's week. 1-8.
PCT- Clomid-100/100/50/50
Aromasn- 12.5 eod for 4 weeks

I'm finishing up week 5 now, and let me say this... the gains and the "on" feeling this time are much different. I feel so much more powerful, pumped, and like an overall beast! The side effects are nearly non existant. I raised my test because I noticed a decrease in apetite and that seemed to help quite a bit. The strength gains from the winny are already here as well as the insane pumps and I'm only 6 days into the oral, so We'll see what my final weeks bring! I go for prevention rather than curing, so luckily I've had no progesterone side effects from the npp. Current macros: Protein- 230-270 Carbs- 350-400 Fat- 100-120

So, here's the next important question as to why I'm posting all this. What next?! (after I take time off of course) I'm looking for more of advice from people who have plenty of AAS experience under their belt. I know I'm going to get the "you're still young and don't weigh much, wait and put on more size naturally and hop back on later" I've thought this through plenty of times and I clearly have some sort of knowledge and am responsible enough to make my own decisions with gear, so please save your comments. I know diet plays a major role in leanness. I'm very curious about trenbolone and have access to nearly anything I want, my question is is it worth all of the side effects? Im making plenty of gains off of my current cycle, and i know that more isnt always better. But Test prop for 8 weeks and tren ace for 7 weeks sounds like it would be a pretty nice combo! (possibly wrapping up with some var or winny depending on how i feel) so what do you guys think of this idea of tren? Am I too early into my BB career to be considering the king of AAS? Thank you for all your help in advance and if I left anything out let me know.