middleeasternmuscle is offline Junior Member

Painful swollen mass chest

On 1 gram of test. 6 weeks in. 2 weeks ago I dropped the adex because I thought it was killing my sex drive. For the last 2 days my right chest has been hurting pretty bad. Not the nipple but around it. I dont feel a lump but I feel like a hard mass on my chest. Started the adex again taking 1 mg ED .... should I bump it up to 2 mg ed? I can pinch my nips hard with 0 pain

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't up it anymore than 1mg/day, get some nolvadex it should help.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I wouldn't up it anymore than 1mg/day, get some nolvadex it should help.
    gotcha, you think ill be ok? I started it up as soon as I felt the pain
    Last edited by middleeasternmuscle; 11-09-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Time will tell, if it gets worse or you get too worried, go get it checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Time will tell, if it gets worse or you get too worried, go get it checked out.
    Will do, thanks bro.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're taking a gram of test per week???? Plus, no AI??? WTF

I missed the 1g part, you definitely need to take your AI throughout on that dosage. Why so much test?

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by middleeasternmuscle View Post
    On 1 gram of test. 6 weeks in. 2 weeks ago I dropped the adex because I thought it was killing my sex drive. For the last 2 days my right chest has been hurting pretty bad. Not the nipple but around it. I dont feel a lump but I feel like a hard mass on my chest. Started the adex again taking 1 mg ED .... should I bump it up to 2 mg ed? I can pinch my nips hard with 0 pain
    1 gram? Wtf.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Guys, learn to re-read. He said he was taking his AI but he dropped it 2 weeks ago because he thought it may have been killing his sex drive.

Op start back on the adex and go and have some bloodwork done. You shouldnt have dropped it instead should have had bloods done.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Guys, learn to re-read. He said he was taking his AI but he dropped it 2 weeks ago because he thought it may have been killing his sex drive.

Op start back on the adex and go and have some bloodwork done. You shouldnt have dropped it instead should have had bloods done.
    Yes guys ive been using it but adex destroys my sex drive ... few days after I hopped off my libido came through the roof ... but the other day I noticed the pain and started it back up again. Guess I have to sacrifice my libido for this. Update: The pain is down by at least 70 % the hard mass on my chest has decrease a great deal as well. Maybe It was just swelling and I thought it was hard... who knows.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by middleeasternmuscle View Post
    Yes guys ive been using it but adex destroys my sex drive ... few days after I hopped off my libido came through the roof ... but the other day I noticed the pain and started it back up again. Guess I have to sacrifice my libido for this. Update: The pain is down by at least 70 % the hard mass on my chest has decrease a great deal as well. Maybe It was just swelling and I thought it was hard... who knows.
    High e2 levels on a gram of test are not healthy tho mate, e2 levels that are high present a number of dangerous risks to a male, perhaps switch to aromasin and have bloods done mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    High e2 levels on a gram of test are not healthy tho mate, e2 levels that are high present a number of dangerous risks to a male, perhaps switch to aromasin and have bloods done mate.
    I spoke to soon the pain flared up like an hour after I posted this. Should I cut the dose in half?

Once you get in the 1g territory with test you increase the risks and severity of sides associated with it. Maybe back the test off to 500mg/week and take .5mg adex and 20-40mg nolvadex and ride it out. It may take a couple weeks to get back in balance, but the only way to know what is going on is to get some blood work done then adjust your doses accordingly.

Thread Information