kingsfordbuilt is offline New Member

Cool deca cycle advice

its been years since I posted. I would appreciate help with cycle I just began. Stats are I am 53, 6'1 208 lbs...been working out in some form for 25 years. I did one year of deca /sustanon back in late 90's. All went well. I didn't use an AI or clomid. I gained about 15 lbs...Now I want to gain about 20 lbs slowly. I have Deca and T Cypionate but can get anything I want. I have little kids so I don't want to have mood changes. I just began one week ago 400 test and 300 deca weekly pinning the test at 200 Monday and fridya...deca on Wednesday. I plan to do that for 12 weeks, lay off 12, then repeat. Im asking about should I had winstrol or anavar and what about an AI, like aromasin . Thanks for letting me bend your ear......keith

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd drop the deca and read this and get everything right.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Gorge is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsfordbuilt View Post
    its been years since I posted. I would appreciate help with cycle I just began. Stats are I am 53, 6'1 208 lbs...been working out in some form for 25 years. I did one year of deca/sustanon back in late 90's. All went well. I didn't use an AI or clomid. I gained about 15 lbs...Now I want to gain about 20 lbs slowly. I have Deca and T Cypionate but can get anything I want. I have little kids so I don't want to have mood changes. I just began one week ago 400 test and 300 deca weekly pinning the test at 200 Monday and fridya...deca on Wednesday. I plan to do that for 12 weeks, lay off 12, then repeat. Im asking about should I had winstrol or anavar and what about an AI, like aromasin. Thanks for letting me bend your ear......keith
    you should do a pct too

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Def use an AI on cycle along with hcg , and id do anaver thr last 4-6 weeks to harden up a bit. I wouldt use orals as frequently as you plan on cycling though

Thread Information