• 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By reporich
  • 1 Post By Khazima
  • 1 Post By zempey
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: Getting off cycling

Kingposeidon is offline New Member

Getting off cycling

Im just going to get straight to the point. Im 19 years old and did my first cycle of test E 500mg
    A week for 12 weeks acouple months ago. I was planning on running tren , test p and clen for next cycle, but i've read up and looked around and i think i finally opened my eyes and realised that running tren or any AAS at this age is not a vise decision.. Just wondering if the damage most likely have been done and if there's any chance for me to go back making gains without cycling?
    Havent had any issues with sides and planning to
    Do some bloodwork next month to see how my levels are doing. Now i dont really want to get off cycling, but i realise its for the best. And if u think the longterm sides most likely will come then i might aswell go all the way, right? What would be a good substitute for tren? Already bought all i need for a tren cycle but not planning to run it.

Not exactly straight to the point, but hope you can help

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingposeidon View Post
    Im just going to get straight to the point. Im 19 years old and did my first cycle of test E 500mg
    A week for 12 weeks acouple months ago. I was planning on running tren , test p and clen for next cycle, but i've read up and looked around and i think i finally opened my eyes and realised that running tren or any AAS at this age is not a vise decision.. Just wondering if the damage most likely have been done and if there's any chance for me to go back making gains without cycling?
    Havent had any issues with sides and planning to
    Do some bloodwork next month to see how my levels are doing. Now i dont really want to get off cycling, but i realise its for the best. And if u think the longterm sides most likely will come then i might aswell go all the way, right? What would be a good substitute for tren? Already bought all i need for a tren cycle but not planning to run it.

Not exactly straight to the point, but hope you can help
    You'll be fine. One cycle of test isn't going to hurt you. I ran my first cycle at 18 about 10 months ago, I'm now 19. I've had no issues whatsoever and I make gains like crazy now. I went from 164 to 192 within those 10 months naturally. Good luck.
    Last edited by Cody95; 11-11-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody95
    You'll be fine. One cycle of test isn't going to hurt you. I ran my first cycle at 18 about 10 months ago, I'm now 19. I've had no issues whatsoever and I make gains like crazy now. I went from 164 to 192 within those 10 months naturally. Good luck.
    sounds good have you run any cycles since your first?
    And what was your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingposeidon
    sounds good have you run any cycles since your first? And what was your first cycle?
    haha you did say you made them gains naturally, so never mind.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Letting my body grow naturally untill i reach my genetic potential sounds reasonable. I'd rather be safe than sorry. But the vials havent seen the last of me though.. But for now im putting them on the shelf.
    thanks for replying to my post

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Letting my body grow naturally untill i reach my genetic potential sounds reasonable. I'd rather be safe than sorry. But the vials havent seen the last of me though.. But for now im putting them on the shelf.
    Good to hear it because shutting down your system at your age isn't a wise decision IMHO

This makes interesting reading AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Im 20 and i think steroids are awesome lol if you can afford the steroids and a good diet/pct im all for it! Id stay away from tren though, i just think theres no reason to use something that hard core without mch cycle experience. And id prolly never do it anyway

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio727 View Post
    Im 20 and i think steroids are awesome lol if you can afford the steroids and a good diet/pct im all for it! Id stay away from tren though, i just think theres no reason to use something that hard core without mch cycle experience. And id prolly never do it anyway
    Tard on!
    Khazima likes this.

Cody95 is offline Member
    sounds good have you run any cycles since your first?
    And what was your first cycle?
    My first cycle was 700mg/wk Test Prop. Well I did run one prohormone cycle but I only gained like 2 pounds from that.
    Last edited by Cody95; 11-11-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't listen to this fool.

Just because you're willing to risk your health and your nuts doesn't mean you need to encourage other people to do so.
    swolehead likes this.

Guys our age are gunna use em regardless of what people say.. Mite aswell try to help out and give good advice rather than be insulting and name reasons we're idiots for doing exacty what you do.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    a good substitute to tren is Tren 75 on the banner. take that, some test 600x and some growth hormone

motivated247 is offline New Member
    Guys our age are gunna use em regardless of what people say.. Mite aswell try to help out and give good advice rather than be insulting and name reasons we're idiots for doing exacty what you do.
    He calls young guys who cycle and encourage other young guys too cycle idiots, because there is no need too cycle at that age. I have watched people my age take the step and use, but at that age it doesn't even really help due to poor knowledge of actually gaining and maintaining muscles.
    From puberty till the age of 25 is a golden age for natural progression, what you might have missed is the little things that you have not done to improve yourself before AAS, There is 1000 things to consider in improving diet, training and recovery that you can hone and perfect that will improve your natural testosterone levels at any age, but at a young age 16-24 that is multiplied!
    Impatience is not going too help you, him or anyone, not in the long run. But you probably like to say things like YOLO!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    The good advice you youngsters are getting is to wait, but that is not the advice you want to hear. For us to advise you in any way to use or how to use, would be bad advice.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Good decision. Glad that you made it.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    a good substitute to tren is Tren 75 on the banner. take that, some test 600x and some growth hormone
    lol i said a good substitute for this tren cycle and u give me advice about another type of tren + stacking it with hgh? Im staying off aas untill my body's ready for it

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    lol i said a good substitute for this tren cycle and u give me advice about another type of tren + stacking it with hgh? Im staying off aas untill my body's ready for it
    Its actually an oral form of tren , one pill is as strong as 75mg of tren ace, and its homeopatic!!! It doesn’t mess with your HPTA, not even with your liver. Same thing for test 600x and Pituitary GH

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    The blind leading the blind.. Don't listen to this guy. Lmao.. He'll be on trt in no time soon..
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Jesus christ

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Jesus christ
    What?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This kid is a moron and he gives nothing but TERRIBLE ADVICE here!!! Ignore this troll. I'm on TRT and will be for the rest of my life. It's a pain in the ass for sure. Right now it's not too bad because I'm into this lifestyle but as I age and am no longer into this lifestyle it will be such a major drag to be pinning all the time.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    We do not advise young men to cycle. Ultimately if they are going to ignore the best advice and cycle anyhow all the info needed to do it safely is on this website. Wether or not any questions are asked or answered, a willingness to research and read is the priority.

Thread Information