Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elias0086

Thread: Need advice on high mg high concentrated gear

MarshallP1984 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need advice on high mg high concentrated gear

Hey guys, I've been doing a lot of research and I've came across some compounded mixes (in example, tren e 200mg/test e 300mg per ml, etc, etc.) and my question is, are these high concentrated high mg dosage items possible? If so, can they be trusted to contain what seems to be 2-3 different high mg anabolics/androgens in one 10cc bottle? This confuses me so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Elias0086 is offline Junior Member
    Check this vid out it may help with your questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COfyRakgcDk
    MarshallP1984 likes this.

See that's what I thought too but then I'm surfing the net checking out these UGL's that carry test 500 and blends with 200 tren e and 100 tren a and who knows what else. I have taken test 400 before a while back from Mexico and it almost killed me. Severe flu like symptoms not to mention the inability to walk after pinning my glute. Even when i would cut it half cc and then diluted with EQ it would still be painful.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most guys will tell you to stay away from blends and I agree. Is it dosed correctly?, ready for that kind of pip?, very difficult to make cycle adjustments too, what if the compound crashes? I would stay with the normal individual compounds.

Thanks for the feedback

Thread Information