Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

high estrogen during week 7 of test deca cycle

Im in week 7 of a 500 test e 250 deca cycle. Everything's been great up until this week. Im up to 175 pounds started at 157. strength is up and was feeling great. This week I've noticed its been much harder to recover from workouts, libido dropped real low, have had high anxiety and been moody. I cant get my adex and nolva for 5-15 days. Is there something i can take or do in the meantime to combat my high estrogen if thats what it is? should i cut out the deca? By the way i do realize now that i should have had these well before my cycle. I was told that on such a beginner cycle that I wouldn't have to worry. Any thoughts?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should not feel any loss......you should be on top of the mountain starting week 5 and onwards . Did you switch brands? You obviously can see why having all products on hand is a must. Usually you don't feel like training /recovery if you have crashed your e2. Why do you think your estro is high? Itchy nips?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Being a MOTO...dont cycle unless you got all your stuff in hand.

Everyone is different. Most people would feel different but not unbearable on 500 test. Your RBC HCT is as likely to cause the issues you said as Estrogen is. If you are week 7 grab labs and see..this is mid cycle time anyway. You cannot treat something if you do not know the issue.

yeah my left nip was sore for a couple days. And I was recovering fast and feeling like a monster up until a few days ago. overall well being has gone down. Do you think something like erase pro would work until my adex and nolva get here? I was contemplating offering one of the guys
    at my gym like $50 for a few days worth of adex. Not really into doing that though

def going to get blood work asap as well.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can order through the site sponsor ar-r and get what you relatively fast.

Thanks! Think im going to do that and do the 2 day delivery.If you were in my situation would you go with the liquidex? 1/2 mg a day or 1ml every other? Im thinking its going to be hard to measure such low doses in liquid form so when the pills come i will switch to them.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    1ml is to much I think from what I have read. It will crush your e2 and you dont want that either. I would run it at .30 I think that's an easy measurement for the liquid. If I am not mistaking. Maybee for the first 3 or four days run it ED then go to EOD.

Like people have said next time make sure you have everything on hand before you start. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice fellas.

Hey when RBC and HCT cause issues what are the remedies? Im going in for blood work today. Just want to know my plan of action.

would it be a bad idea to take .5mg adex the first day then .30 for two days then .30 eod for rest of cycle. Wanna get my libido back asap! Lol

Thread Information