Hi Guys a bit of a twist on an old thread.

I've had symptoms of gyno (small lump to the side of nipple) for approx 17 days now. i got symptoms 4 wks into a cycle of TDT-250/ml (test prop 75mg tren ace 75mg masteron 100mg) i was hitting 1.5ml EOD, and when i felt a bit too much night sweats i dropped it down to 1ml on a few occasions, i also was running 50mg proviron ed and 100mg anavar .

I got gyno symptoms 2 days after i added an extra 100mg of test prop to a couple of shots, my initial thought was that had caused the gyno flare up. I immediately jumped on 40mg Nolvadex ed while throwing in 1mg adex ed for 5 days, i didn't notice a diff at all to gyno so then switched to letro 2.5mg ed and nolvadex 40mg ed. ive missed a couple days of nolva while i resupplied, but that shouldn't have effected me much as half life is a few days of nolvadex. Anyways 4 days ago i decided to ramp up the nolvadex to 80mg ed and drop letro to 1.25 ed, The gyno/nipple area def feels less tender now as it felt a bit inflamed the previous 14 days.

Im guessing the high dose of nolva is completely saturating the receptors at the breast gland. Ive now reached the end of my 6 week cycle and tmo is my last shot, and i def think the 80mg of nolva has been effective after 4 days and would like to continue for another 3 days, and possibly another week at that dose before i drop down to 60/40/20. Sorry if this has been long winded, but i wanted to get some advice about dropping nolvadex in 3 days and replacing with Raloxifene as this is apparently a much more effective drug than nolva at binding to receptors, can i switch and use that along with clomid for pct ? instead of nolvadex and clomid ? i just really want this small gyno lump gone while its still fresh, ive tried to attack it with everything from day one, and just dont want it to get hard and permanent etc. Also im going to taper of Letro next week as i feel its done nothing for me, so far.

do you think the gyno symptom i got was estrogen related or progesterone ? is 225mg of tren ace a week enough to cause that ? the nipple isnt puffy at all or raised, the lump is barely visible to the eye but i can feel its there if you know what i mean.

any advice will be appreciated.