against_grain is offline Junior Member

Ronnie Coleman has 8 Children some conceived while he was an olympia competitor.

I follow Ronnie Coleman on Social media, he made a post that caught my attention a while ago, something like:

"Daughter#8 bodybuilders are not sterile!" This was holding a photo of his young daughter.

Apparently he is correct? any members have thoughts or experience on this one?

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by against_grain View Post
    I follow Ronnie Coleman on Social media, he made a post that caught my attention a while ago, something like:

"Daughter#8 bodybuilders are not sterile!" This was holding a photo of his young daughter.

Apparently he is correct? any members have thoughts or experience on this one?
    I believe it. There are lots of "myths" with AAS.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Even his sperm is powerful. .....

My ex wife conceived while I was on cycle and I know plenty of other people have but I also know 2 personal friends who are sterile after a couple of cycles. It's an individual thing and obviously also depends if you have any underlying problems which would accelerate if you shut down your htpa

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    I know 2 adult men who used for 15+ years, both with children, and one day i asked them about their pct's and neither of them knew what i was talkin about. Their response was "i always up my protien post cycle" lol god knows the damage in their bodies, but they have kids..

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    Did they start juicing after their HTPA was developed? Something tells me you wish this would apply to someone who's not yet developed. Apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Even his sperm is powerful. .....

My ex wife conceived while I was on cycle and I know plenty of other people have but I also know 2 personal friends who are sterile after a couple of cycles. It's an individual thing and obviously also depends if you have any underlying problems which would accelerate if you shut down your htpa
    I also read more information about another woman who wanted to use Ronnie as a sperm donor so that her child would have his "olympia winning genetics"

Apparently Ronnie donated his sperm to her (so that to me implies not sex, a medical donation procedure), and later on when he became successful (ronnies net worth is millions I believe), she came after him legally for child support as the kids father! It said ronnie won the legal battle but he was quoted after as saying he wouldn't be donating any more sperm.

the "sperm donation" resulted in triplets lol @ powerful sperm.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I also know a couple of guys who rang the bell while on cycle.Like Marcus said its different with everyone.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiLifr View Post
    Did they start juicing after their HTPA was developed? Something tells me you wish this would apply to someone who's not yet developed. Apples and oranges.
    Did i say anything about myself? My god he asked if aas makes you sterile, and i was just trying to add something interesting

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio727 View Post
    Did i say anything about myself? My god he asked if aas makes you sterile, and i was just trying to add something interesting
    I thought you were the OP. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by HawaiiLifr; 11-17-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmg works wonders

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    I believe it. There are lots of "myths" with AAS.
    Well said. So many myths that are just BS.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I was mid tren cycle. She was on birth control and still got knocked up. I just figured the aas made my sperm more powerful than the birth control. So yeah pretty sure you can conceive while on cycle. lol

Thread Information