Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bigpapabuff
  • 1 Post By 2iron

Thread: Highest steroid dosage

zombiekillas is offline New Member

Highest steroid dosage

Hello friends

Steroids such as trenbolone attach to the androgen receptors, which we only have so many of, which means after a huge dosage, no more of the compound can be used.
    Other compounds work through non ar mediated pathways. How much of a compound could we take, which our bodies will still use?

AR steroids should max at about 3.5g gear per week.
    Non ar mediated steroids would be ??? per week?
    Thanks for any reply's

4linked is offline Associate Member
    QUOTE="jimmyinkedup;6785359"]Androgen receptors do not downregulate. In fact your body is constantly producing androgen reseptors. In the presence of excess androgens the life expectancy of the androgen receptor almost doubles and also does the rate of production of new androgen receptors. The fact is the androgen receptors you are using are constantly changing. You can respond well to smaller cycles down the road.[/QUOTE]

I guess the max dose is when you have liver failure.

Thanks for the replies
    i've done further research on this topic, and i believe that ALL compounds attach to the androgen receptors.. just some more than others.

I think this is a major breakthrough in the world of steroids because many people have stacked compounds, on the basis of whether it attaches to the ar or not.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekillas View Post
    Hello friends

Steroids such as trenbolone attach to the androgen receptors, which we only have so many of, which means after a huge dosage, no more of the compound can be used.
    Other compounds work through non ar mediated pathways. How much of a compound could we take, which our bodies will still use?

AR steroids should max at about 3.5g gear per week.
    Non ar mediated steroids would be ??? per week?
    Thanks for any reply's
    Not true.
    Also anyone that mistakenly made a stack based on the sole thing you mention (binding to AR/not) didnt have a clue but I think perhaps you misunderstand. Often people stack more and less androgenic steroids but it has little to do with the androgen receptor and the number of them and so on man.
    zombiekillas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    Not true.
    Also anyone that mistakenly made a stack based on the sole thing you mention (binding to AR/not) didnt have a clue but I think perhaps you misunderstand. Often people stack more and less androgenic steroids but it has little to do with the androgen receptor and the number of them and so on man.
    Thanks for the reply
    I think i have misunderstood. On the subject of stacking, i don't 100% understand why certain compounds have a synergy effect? for example, the prohormones m1t and superdrol are both very powerful, however people generally dont stack them... is it purely because of how toxic this combination would be..? or because some compounds wont work well together?

Thanks

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One of the main reasons for stacking is to reduce side effects. Btw...... Combining two orals together is never a good idea....period!

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Top of this forum page. The science of stacking steroids . Good read.
    zombiekillas likes this.

Thread Information