Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Metalject

Thread: Trenbolone from farmers

Curl Warrior is offline New Member

Trenbolone from farmers

Basically I have a friend that lives on a farm and has access to a ridiculous amount of vet grade tren ace that they pump into their cows... comes in large black bottles. Would this stuff be okay/sterile enough to use?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do they use in there horses?
    (Sorry inside joke I had to)

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    shoot it!

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    It's farm grade! Haha. Or farma. I would feel good about using it, probably much better than many ugls

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Id labmax it

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends..... If it's the old finaplix h pellets then those are the ones that are coveted. Now they are being replaced with tren that also contains e2.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Depends..... If it's the old finaplix h pellets then those are the ones that are coveted. Now they are being replaced with tren that also contains e2.
    Lots of E2. There is a way to remove it when it's in pellet form and you are breaking it down to remove the tren from the pellet before making the gear but I have not idea how you would do it once it's converted into liquid for injecting.

I have not seen any of the older Tren from pellets without the added E2 for a few years, except the 2 carts in my safe. lol

I would look into it a little more before jumping on the vet gear due to the E2 or you might have more problems you counted on. Cows dont care about the extra E2, they put it in so it's not desirable for BB.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Lots of E2. There is a way to remove it when it's in pellet form and you are breaking it down to remove the tren from the pellet before making the gear but I have not idea how you would do it once it's converted into liquid for injecting.

I have not seen any of the older Tren from pellets without the added E2 for a few years, except the 2 carts in my safe. lol

I would look into it a little more before jumping on the vet gear due to the E2 or you might have more problems you counted on. Cows dont care about the extra E2, they put it in so it's not desirable for BB.
    damn LB...
    ....there you go raining on everyone's parade with facts.

everyone was getting a little excited about thinking they could some way access vet grade tren

rx720bfc is offline New Member
    My parents have race horses and large angus stud bulls and they have finapex (if spelt right) pellets they stick in the horses ears or something. What gesr doe that make??

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rx720bfc
    My parents have race horses and large angus stud bulls and they have finapex (if spelt right) pellets they stick in the horses ears or something. What gesr doe that make??
    Tren is Fina
    It is injected in young beef cattle ears a couple months before slaughter of I'm not mistaken.
    Last edited by RigPig; 12-01-2014 at 07:47 AM.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Wow interesting!!! Can you upload some images of the vial/package??
    I thaught there was no liquid tren left, not even on vet.
    And for the extra E2, it would be interesting to know how much it is, maybe you can easily kill them with anti-e.

CrazyTeddy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

WOW I did not know this! : O
    learn something every day hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Lots of E2. There is a way to remove it when it's in pellet form and you are breaking it down to remove the tren from the pellet before making the gear but I have not idea how you would do it once it's converted into liquid for injecting. I have not seen any of the older Tren from pellets without the added E2 for a few years, except the 2 carts in my safe. lol I would look into it a little more before jumping on the vet gear due to the E2 or you might have more problems you counted on. Cows dont care about the extra E2, they put it in so it's not desirable for BB.
    I don't know how true it is or isn't but when guys were home brewing synovex were they ever really able to remove all of the e2 ( I know there was a kit and when that disappeared they were baking it to get the pure tes crystals)? I am wondering if the same type procedure would be used and if so how well does it work? (I know, more of a home brew question).

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Except if you have finaplix without E2 like said above.
    I wouldnt touch it.

it would be way more trouble and probably way more expensive to make than tren acetate already made.

take the time to find a real legit source of anabolics and your tren will be fire. no need for finaplix.

plus ive read that finaplix PIP is Hell...

damn, my tren is ****ing potent and painless
    I would never bother with finaplix.

CrazyTeddy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Except if you have finaplix without E2 like said above.
    I wouldnt touch it.

it would be way more trouble and probably way more expensive to make than tren acetate already made.

take the time to find a real legit source of anabolics and your tren will be fire. no need for finaplix.

plus ive read that finaplix PIP is Hell...

damn, my tren is ****ing potent and painless
    I would never bother with finaplix.
    Do they use TrenE on the farms? Or is is only Tren A?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTeddy
    Do they use TrenE on the farms? Or is is only Tren A?
    They use tren a

Blog Entries
    Can't you get that on Ebay? lol

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    Can't you get that on Ebay? lol
    Not as easy to get as it once was. A lot of places want you to provide some documentation that you are using fin for its intended purposes.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I grew up on a cattle farm, a lot of my relatives had cattle and there were fina pellets galore. Of course back then I had no idea what I was looking at...if I had only known, lol! Anyway, they still make Fina pellets that are simply Trenbolone Acetate and nothing more. I don't know how easy they are to get without actually owning a cow but they still make it and sell it.

Blog Entries
    I've heard of people taking 10-15 pellets a day and getting crazy results

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    I used it pulverized(made into powder ) and mixed with DMSO. Used to slather it on my joints every night before bed........this was in the early 90's and I was in my early 20's and was a dumb fuk!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Now, you're going to be reading posts about dudes on this forum sticking Fina Pellets in their ears to get the same response as the cattle. HAHA

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Now, you're going to be reading posts about dudes on this forum sticking Fina Pellets in their ears to get the same response as the cattle. HAHA
    If there is a man on this board with big enough balls to take a cattle implant gun and insert a fina pellet behind his ear, well that man has very large balls! He also has an enormously small brain but big balls nonetheless, lol!
    Stosh_112 likes this.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Ok I'll do it. anything to get my balls back Lol

Oh I bet someone will get the big idea to stick the pellets somewhere else thinking it will absorb. lol

I'm not sure what the process is to remove the E2 from the Fina pellets but have been told it's not to difficult. Now that is in pellet form and you are able to break it down getting rid of the fillers so it's not a big deal but once it is in liquid form I imagine it would be a big processes or near impossible.

I think the added E2 is significant and I would not want to try to fight it with an AI.
    Revalor-H
    Each cartridge contains 10 implants.
    Each implant contains:

14 mg estradiol benzoate
    140 mg trenbolone acetate
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-01-2014 at 11:53 PM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why do they add the E2 to the Fina Pellets?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Why do they add the E2 to the Fina Pellets?
    The goal with cattle is not only muscle but fat as well. They have the ratio that is optimal to put on the most weight including the desirable fat content (marbilization in the meat). The actual finaplex carts sans e2 were actually stopped being manufactured years ago and what has been available for several years was simply the remaining stock. I thought there may have been a revalor cart without the e2 as well but I do not recall 100% if that is the case or not.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The goal with cattle is not only muscle but fat as well. They have the ratio that is optimal to put on the most weight including the desirable fat content (marbilization in the meat). The actual finaplex carts sans e2 were actually stopped being manufactured years ago and what has been available for several years was simply the remaining stock. I thought there may have been a revalor cart without the e2 as well but I do not recall 100% if that is the case or not.
    I suppose, if E2 is added, its because they want to give extra cheap weight and size to meat, by adding water.
    That might be the answer, when you cook a steak, and it looses 20-30% of its size.
    Humans do not absorb tren pellets??
    Imagine to shoot 1 pellet behind each ear, you would have 400mg pure tren available!!

The E2/Fat adds flavor to the meat. If you ever have very lean mean you will taste the difference, it's not as flavorful. Like Jimmy said, you need to right combination. The old style carts had the E2 separate I believe. You took out and threw away the first 2 pellets and the rest was tren but anymore it's mixed in. I think part of this was to make it not as desirable by the public for other purposes.

Thread Information