Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Thinking of trying out HGH

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member

Thinking of trying out HGH

Looking for advice - literally everything... is HGH cycled, what quantities, different types/brands, side effects to watch out for, what to expect in general, etc...

Advice and links would be appreciated.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    did you know there's an entire sub forum on HGH…check it out!

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    did you know there's an entire sub forum on HGH...check it out!
    Being affluent with aas offers no help with hgh! I would definitely check out the sub forum stated above. Google is your friend as well! Good luck

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    dont bother 99%is fake unless your mark cuban with millions and can have a dr write you a prescription for it.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    dont bother 99%is fake unless your mark cuban with millions and can have a dr write you a prescription for it.
    this.

if you put any value on your money, forget HGH. People typically don't successfully go "looking for it". They either have access to it or they don't. Trying to find a source is a recipe for disaster. You could be out several thousand dollars and finally realize you have bogus. Happens all the time.

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    From what i understand from friends, there is no shortage here in the UK.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    You have consider, HGH is not dbol , you won’t see results one week after starting. So maybe you spend houndreds bucks until you realize you got bunk. If you want to risk anyways, I suggest you to do an IGF-1 test before starting HGH, and the same test again after a couple of weeks.
    Take in mind, they could have sold you plain IGF-1 so be careful anyways.

the problem is many

very difficult to make
    very unstable molecule, so doesn't store well
    needs to be taken very long term. six months minimum. that's a minimum. yes, I repeat
    very expensive

all these reasons is why the explosion of bogus being sold.

unless you actually see it come from a pharmacy, then very high risk it is bogus.

The copy cats are getting VERY sophisticated with their bottling and labeling. Even the bogus stuff they sell will give you the feeling it is legit as it gives you some of the sides you are watching for.

But 99 times out of a hundred, it's bogus.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    the problem is many very difficult to make very unstable molecule, so doesn't store well needs to be taken very long term. six months minimum. that's a minimum. yes, I repeat very expensive all these reasons is why the explosion of bogus being sold. unless you actually see it come from a pharmacy, then very high risk it is bogus. The copy cats are getting VERY sophisticated with their bottling and labeling. Even the bogus stuff they sell will give you the feeling it is legit as it gives you some of the sides you are watching for. But 99 times out of a hundred, it's bogus.
    This^^^^^^^^ is all very true! Unless you have access to a script you will be bitterly dissapointed ....... and very broke. We have all been in your shoes and at one time it was easier to source but....... "Those were the good old days".

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree about the labeling comments. I've always found it weird how people will comment about the labels of various gear products and say "well the label looks good." How or why this matters is beyond me. Some of the best gear I've ever used had no label, was number coded...there are still a few UGL's that use the number code system but most people are so "label concerned" they can't buy it if it doesn't have a shiny label and 48 digit serial number on it.

Anyway....I disagree on it being impossible to find good HGH unless you have an RX. Easy peasy? No, but doable if you're floating around in bodybuilding circles. But yes, there is a lot of crap out there.

I will also have to disagree on the 6 month minimum rule. I agree that for long term physique changes, 6mo is a good rule of thumb, but HGH has uses that can be beneficial in a shorter time span. If you have real HGH and are dieting, say a 12-16wk contest prep, HGH during that period will make a notable difference.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    this.

if you put any value on your money, forget HGH. People typically don't successfully go "looking for it". They either have access to it or they don't. Trying to find a source is a recipe for disaster. You could be out several thousand dollars and finally realize you have bogus. Happens all the time.
    totally agree. why i even avoid hgh, and I know many places that have it, but the flood of crappy hgh from china or outright bunk hgh is breathtaking....
    I rec looking into peptides like a ghrp2 and mod GRF 1-29 combo, atleast from arr its real.
    I hate the HGH market! : (

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I ran generic with fabulous results. I can't claim it wasn't faked but I sure luv how I felt and looked. Expensive. Hell yeah and I am worth it!
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I ran generic with fabulous results. I can't claim it wasn't faked but I sure luv how I felt and looked. Expensive. Hell yeah and I am worth it!
    well, unless we get to look and feel you, I guess we'll have to take your word for it?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep thinking. That way you wont waste your money and can spend it on something more tangible.

Thread Information