Thread: Dropped AI

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Dropped AI

Seems as though whenever I took my AI I would get very flushed an hour or so later and feel like ****. I also notice my libido being cut in half while taking it. I dropped it a week ago and I feel so much better. Any ideas on why this was occuring?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how about telling us what the heck you were taking, what dose and what cycle you are on... and stats....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    how about telling us what the heck you were taking, what dose and what cycle you are on... and stats....
    Lol that would help.

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry guys. 500mg test e EW. Thursday will make 6 weeks. I was taking 1 dose of Erase Pro each day. My joints were also getting achey (especially knees). I had bloods done in my 3rd week which let me know that my gear was legit but they neglected to do an E2 test even though my doc put it in the notes to the lab. So I am not sure if my E2 was low from the get go or what. All I know is that since I dropped it I feel like a million bucks. I am not retaining anymore water than I usually do when I load up on lots of carbs. I am 6' 1.5" 203 lbs 18% bf.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    What AI is in that product and at what dose? If one "dose" makes you feel bad, I'd drop it and switch to exemestane at 12.5 mg/day. Get blood work after a few weeks, and adjust the exemestane dose as needed.

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    Looks like some kind of supplement. You can buy in on Amazon. The acronym AI stands for "Affinity Inhibitor".

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiLifr View Post
    Looks like some kind of supplement. You can buy in on Amazon. The acronym AI stands for "Affinity Inhibitor".
    Some supplements actually contain an ingredient that works. "Novadex" was named that way to confuse people who wanted nolvadex , but it contained a real aromatase inhibitor.

I didn't know if that was the case with this product. One of the ingredients is a chemical I hadn't heard of before.

Thread Information