chris_columbia is offline Associate Member

First pin of test-E.. Success

Last night was my first night of pinning for 10weeks with testosterone enanthae, 250mg/x2 a week (Monday and Thursday) it went in nice and smooth way less pain than anticipated (this is my very first cycle) but the day after, sitting down is literally a pain in the ass, damn virgin glutes , anyways I was supposed to get anavar with the test but my dude shipped t3 by mistake (this is already sorted out he told me to keep the t3 and he'd send me the anavar this Friday) he is a trusted source so I have no doubt he will pull through , I posted a picture of the "t3" in the steroid pictures section if anyone would like to she'd some light on this specific brand and if its any good (it's pharma grade ) I alO have a bottle of clenbuterol 200mcg/ml I was planning to run the clen for 2 weeks on/ 2 off ramping the dose from 20mcg untill max dose of 120 if I can bear sides and run the whole lot of t3 right along with it into my first week off clen , t3 dosage at 50mcg for 7 days , 75mcg for 8 days , than back down to 50mcg for 7 more days , than wait untill the end of my cycle around the 8th week and run clen only for two weeks up untill last pin , just to clean up the last couple lbs, I am also going to start the var in the same day as my 6th pin (beginning of 3rd week) up untill last pin so 7 weeks at 50mg Ed, I know 8 is the best but I only have enough for 7 weeks so figured why not, I'm running arimidex @ 0.25mg eod unless I see fit to up the dose for any noticeable gyno, human chorionic gonadotropin @ 500ius x2 a week to make sure my nuts don't shrivel up into little raisins and a pct of clomid (100/75/50/50) and Nolva (40/40/20/20) this is my first cycle so don't jump all over me if I'm doing something wrong tell me, ill listen and correct it , my stats are 6'1" 195 15%bf, been training consistently for about 3 years , about half of that time not so serious the last half I've been grinding every single day. Thanks for any help guys

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First cycle = test only. Forget the t3. Forget the bar. forget the clen .

Yor diet will dictate results not using multiple compounds that you have never run before.

Your HCG and pct amounts may be a little high and your 10 weeks of test may be a little short.

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the reply mate, I know it's not the optimal 12 Weeker but I figured what the heck, it's only 2 more weeks it can't hurt that bad, as far as hcg and pct amounts yeah they may be a little High but with hcg having a little extra cant hurt and clomid ad Nolva, I've seen that dosage split alot of places and have been recommended it by a good many so again I said hey, I'd rather have a little stronger pct than a weak one , anyone else care to give there opinion on my cycle? Only one person out of this whole community

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run test only for the first cycle. Hcg 250 iu 2xew and an ai. Either aromasin or Adex. Your pct is fine. The Clomid may be a little high on week 2 but you can always reduce it to 50 if needed

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with all the above, but please! Don't type in massive blobs, use some paragraphs !!

haha Alright guys i'll reduce the Hcg and drop unnecessary compounds and just see how my body reacts to test only.

Than on my next cycle i might add in something else depending on how this one goes.

If trying to stay lean on this cycle should i eat at maintenance or still eat a little above maintenance ? Since the test is going too use my calories and protein a little more efficently?

Or should i not even worry about fat gain and go for the size than cut when i get off?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I always worry about to much fat gain. Eat above maintenance. I add 500 calories Ed at a time that way it's easy to make fast adjustment if needed

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Eat 500 above and do 3, 30 minute cardio sessions a week, you'll be fine.

Thread Information