Thread: Acne question

Schmicc is offline Junior Member

Acne question

Iv done two cycles and got acne towards end of first one and had it till end of second one and is just clearing up now.
    My question is has anyone gotten acne from some cycles and not others?
    Or have u gotten acne on cycle and then when u cycled again u didn't get it?
    Am I doomed with acne for the rest of my journey?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on the compounds you run and how your react. How much time did you take of between cycles and did you run the same compounds? What was your pct?

Dazlar is offline New Member
    I find run tomoxifen 1PD while on cycle keeps acne at bay..
    Or .5mg of arimidex ..

Schmicc is offline Junior Member
    First one was 500mg test e 10 weeks with clomid n Nolva for pct and I ran hcg at 250 twice a week, it came up towards end of that cycle.
    Then took twelve weeks off and got back on testp 100mg eod for 10 weeks and anavar 60mg a day for 4weeks. Pct was hcg Nolva and Clomid. Strangely enough I was getting better towards end of that cycle.

Bigben159 is offline New Member
    Look up acutane bro. It works wonders apparently. I have yet to try it as my acne has been somewhat controllable. My buddies used it once and never had acne again in their life, no matter how many cycles they do

I had front/back acne carpet on my first cycle. It looked like I was sweating oil. I mean my face was almost dripping with oil. As my body got more used to cycling the acne disappeared. I do get a little bit of acne when I run 19-Nor's. Not much but the big ingrown cysts hurt like a muther and is very uncomfortable. I just stopped running all 19-Nor's. I get the results I want from Test + DHT based compounds.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you running an AI? Aromasin at 25mg ED keeps my skin really clear. Even off cycle i get some zits here and there on my forhead because im in construction and constantly dirty and sweaty. My back is crystal clear. Everybody is different. My buddy used accutane in high school and cleared up but years later on cycle he still breaks out.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I've found that upping your water intake helps a lot. You should be drinking a ton of water anyway so not sure how much more you can handle but I've found both on and off cycle if I drink enough water to keep my piss clear then my skin stays pretty clear too. Also, keep an eye on your sugar intake.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Doesn't acutane cause hepatoxicity in the liver? Or is that only in high dosages.

Yes, it does. However, you're not running it for very long. Gotta weight the upside versus the downside.

Thread Information