Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

From prami to caber

Hey hoping to get some advice and possible direction for my situation. Ive tried to build up my liquid prami dose extremely slow from .125 a day for awhile then .25 a day. Ive had shitty sides from the start and still do today. Cant sleep, no appetite, messed up mind set and anxiety. With all this i did feel the good effects and enjoyed the lack of water retention etc. i want to try caber because i hear theres no sides. I cant find any reasonably priced sites. I know its against the rules but maybe someone can message me and we can email if you have a good american site for quick shipping.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You won't get it in this country without a script .

K yeah i thought that may be the case. Well anyone with site if you can message me. Dont want to post my email here because not sure if its against rules. Thanks

Im also having trouble dialing in my adex dose. I have gotten multiple labs in the past few weeks showing both high and low e2. I have been changing my dose according. I dropped deca a week ago and am just running test 500 for the next 4 or 5 weeks. Should i drop the adex and start nolva?

my emails [email protected]

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624
    Im also having trouble dialing in my adex dose. I have gotten multiple labs in the past few weeks showing both high and low e2. I have been changing my dose according. I dropped deca a week ago and am just running test 500 for the next 4 or 5 weeks. Should i drop the adex and start nolva?
    why dont you just tapper up slow until you feel the sides. then slowly back down until sore joint go away thats why i did feeling great. at 5mg of aromasin a day.

Thread Information