Question Thoughts about EQ....

So - I am thinking of trying EQ. But I want to try it alone just to see how it feels and works with me. Then I might add some test, and possibly var. So what should I expect from EQ?

PS. Ive got some cycles under my belt but nothing crazy. Looking to lean out a little and I need to increase strength..
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 12-03-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    If you have cycles under your belt you should know to run test with it, EQ can shut you down, the chances are slim but are you willing to take a risk like that?

Im on EQ atm for the first time, its increased my hunger and metabolism, and my endurance has picked up, as for gains, I would never rely on EQ as my main bulker, there are FAR better compounds out there for that.

SO if you want to gain size, drop the eq and hit something else.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really think you are going to be disappointed and running EQ alone ...... C'mon bro, this isn't the 90's. If tes bulks you up too much then take a look at your diet and dosage ...that will dictate your outcome. Why not just run a low dose of tes and cut if you want to make yourself smaller .

I wasn't aware EQ could shut you down --- but then again so can test. Especially at my age....I don't want to bulk at all. Which is why I don't want to take test with it.....although I am hearing so much about libido...I am second guessing the EQ. At the moment I don't have a gf, but I don't want to have issues getting it back. I was thinking of trying a smaller dose of test...

But this is why I am talkin to people and reading what I can. But I literally can't afford to bulk at all....so Im trying to figure out the best route

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    There are people that say the only whats EQ good for is frying wiener schnitzel BUT some of them thinks that is THE PERFECT COMPOUND!!!

Its 50:50 IMO.

I only ran 2 test only cycles so I don't have a personal exp. with EQ but if I will try it, I will do 250mg test week and 600-750mg EQ week.

Good luck

yea my source is on it and says no problem, so does my trainer....but I see ALOT of people disagree and say its murder on the sex drive....Im really on the fence here. I feel like if I take test I will just take that and Var...no need to add the EQ at that point

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    I wasn't aware EQ could shut you down --- but then again so can test. Especially at my age....I don't want to bulk at all. Which is why I don't want to take test with it.....although I am hearing so much about libido...I am second guessing the EQ. At the moment I don't have a gf, but I don't want to have issues getting it back. I was thinking of trying a smaller dose of test... But this is why I am talkin to people and reading what I can. But I literally can't afford to bulk at all....so Im trying to figure out the best route
    Small dose of tes and cut.... Perfect! Add Winnie over var bcuz that is prob what they will give you and you can spare the expense.

The anavar I actually have, but its pharm grade. The test Ill get tomorrow...I think I may take the advice and do small doses and hope to not gain at all...
    I can't really eat any less, but I can just do more cardio

Thread Information