stephenw is offline Junior Member

possible fake sus and deca

How will i know if my sus and deca is real what will be first signs or symotoms of them compounds working?
    i have anadrol aswell which is in full effect currently day 25 so 4th week and wanting to know how ill tell difference between anadrol working and the sus and deca

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenw View Post
    How will i know if my sus and deca is real what will be first signs or symotoms of them compounds working?
    i have anadrol aswell which is in full effect currently day 25 so 4th week and wanting to know how ill tell difference between anadrol working and the sus and deca
    Blood work at 4-5weeks

Blog Entries
    what about your thread that said you were nailing the wife everyday ect,ect?...don't you think the rise in libido is a shure sign something's working?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your libido is through the roof and you aren't making gains then look into your diet and training.

stephenw is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    If your libido is through the roof and you aren't making gains then look into your diet and training.

Yeah sex dribe is right up but wasnt sure if the anadrol could do this. Also gains have been good im on week 4 about 11lbs up but wondered again if was just anadrol water weight. Today seemed a big differemce in my workout and was wondering if maybe the injectables were starting to work. Ive had great pumps from the anadrol but today i felt huge and even another bloke in gym who trains same time as me accused me of being on the gear as id 'blown up'

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenw
    Yeah sex dribe is right up but wasnt sure if the anadrol could do this. Also gains have been good im on week 4 about 11lbs up but wondered again if was just anadrol water weight. Today seemed a big differemce in my workout and was wondering if maybe the injectables were starting to work. Ive had great pumps from the anadrol but today i felt huge and even another bloke in gym who trains same time as me accused me of being on the gear as id 'blown up'
    Sounds like u r doing fine.

Thread Information