Thread: Andriol/anavar

Thisshawnguy is offline New Member

Andriol/anavar

Hey Everyone,

I was fortunate enough to acquire some pharm grade andriol . I'm a first time user and I have done considerable research and have left myself in a bit of a mess. I'm hoping to get some advice on how to properly get myself back on track.

Here it is... Iv been taking 6-8 caps per day for about 3 months. Iv had massive strength gains and increased my lean muscle mass significantly. I have also used anavar to bridge between resuply.

I am wondering if anyone would recommend me using arimidex while I am using this stuff and nolvadex as PCT. I still have tons more of the andriol and I could potentially increase my daily intake or continue my cycle. Basically I am just looking for recommendations on the most effective way to use the gear I have. Should I stop my cycle and do a PCT and start again in 12 weeks or can I continue? Do you think I need a pct?

Thanks,
    I know that andriol has absorption issues, but I have found that if you eat proper foods with the pills it is fairly effective. I know I'm a rookie and hopefully you don't get offended by my ignorance. I was in a bad car accident and this stuff has saved my life.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would start pct immediately. Try clo@ 100/50/50/50 and nov@ 40/40/20/20. All oral cycles are not advised and the base of all cycle should be an injectable tes.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Andriol is an expensive way to avoid getting over a needle phobia. Learn how to inject, and you'll get better results next cycle at a fraction of the price. Injecting test e or test c twice a week will give you stable blood levels too. That means less side effects when your testosterone and estrogen levels aren't going on a daily rollercoaster ride.

I would stop this cycle and start PCT right away if it has been 3 months. Definitely use an AI like arimidex or aromasin next time.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    edit - double post

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with ANDRIOL . Never had much luck with it at any dose.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If andriol works for you, that's great.
    But after 3 months it is time to come off and start PCT. Run a standard Nolva and Clomid (there are other possible combinations) PCT. Then take a few months off and do it again if you want.

Thread Information