NickNYC3 is offline New Member

First Cycle Outline *Feedback*

Hi guys i made an account just to get some of your opinions of my First Cycle

Backround Info- 6'0 ft 235 lbs 19% bf extreamly active

I will be running Sustanon 250 for 15 weeks with 500mg injection each week (250mg monday/ 250mg Thurs)

PCT- Clomid 40/40/40/40

now my question is can i get away with running just clomid for my post thearpy cycle or do i NEED to use nolvadex also.

thanks guys i wont be starting anything untill I get everything I need, my diet will be on point looking to take in 350+ grams of protein everyday with about 150-200 grams of carbs

thanks!

Blog Entries
    You should get your BF lower before you cycle and you would def need Nolva as well for PCT and where is HCG ??

Peep the stickies bro and plan accordingly. <--

NickNYC3 is offline New Member
    I never thought of running HCG , is it completly necessary, and I will be defenity getting some nolva thanks! i plan on just running an On Cycle Support and a Anti-Estrpgen blocker throughout my cycle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNYC3 View Post
    I never thought of running HCG, is it completly necessary, and I will be defenity getting some nolva thanks! i plan on just running an On Cycle Support and a Anti-Estrpgen blocker throughout my cycle
    HCG on cycle is highly recommended for the best recovery possible. Get yourself an AI (aromatase inhibitor) from Ar-r (our website sponsor in the top right corner) preferably Adex or Aromasin to keep your estrogen levels in check on cycle. All of the other on-cycle supports from supplement shops etc. are usually either extremely overpriced or garbage.

Thread Information