Burgdorf is offline New Member

First Cycle Questions Anavar

I plan on running a basic 8 week Anavar only cycle don't want to do a test at all this time maybe in 6- 8 months time intention is to cut
    Currently my plan is 40/40/60/60/60/60/80/80 mg with Clomid as a light PCT for 2 weeks at the end

Stats are

Age; 24
    Sex; Male
    Height; 6'0"
    Weight; 85kg's
    Bf%; 15.7%

Meals include

Meal 1 ; 1 cup of Oats / Whey protein blend shake (Syntha 6)
    Meal 2 ; Chicken , Sweet Potato , Beans
    Meal 3 ; Tuna , Brown Rice , Broccoli
    Meal 4 ; Chicken , Sweet Potato , Beans
    Meal 5 ; Whatever is cooked for dinner "Usually" lean meat and veges

Post Training i take Dynatize ISO 100 shake

Does anyone have any surgestions, feed back or what i should expect as it goes for side effects / gains

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oral only cycles are a waste of time. You will keep very little of what you gain. If you are not ready to use tes as a base for your cycle then hold off until you are .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's really not worth it. Shutting down your natural test production for limited results.

Your want to cut then eat under maintenance and/or add more cardio.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Anavar 's the only oral that I have run solo and got good results. Let me define "good" results. I wasn't interested in heavy weight gain. I wanted to look lean and tight at 185lbs. Anavar did the trick. I gained 5lbs of lean muscle and lost some fat along the way. Even with that experience I now run Test with Anavar. I always run full 4 week PCT after any cycle.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 12-08-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Just wondering what kind of result should I expect at that dose I surgested also has anyone had bad breakouts of acne while on it im kinda worried about that any precursors I should take in advance to manage it ?

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgdorf
    Just wondering what kind of result should I expect at that dose I surgested also has anyone had bad breakouts of acne while on it im kinda worried about that any precursors I should take in advance to manage it ?
    Forget about this cycle and check out the diets.
    I know people that lost their libido because of stupide cycles like that. Sorry

Thank you for you advice any one else who has knowledge on what to expect?
    Also is there a big risk to my labido ?
    Can a natty test booster fix this ?
    Last edited by Burgdorf; 12-05-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgdorf
    Thank you for you advice any one else who has knowledge on what to expect? Also is there a big risk to my labido ? Can a natty test booster fix this ?
    Hey............ Everyone is telling you the same thing : " the cycle is a poor idea"! Stop waiting to hear something that you like because you won't. You are getting good advice, it's your choice what to do with it.

I've decided I guess ill wait till I want to run a test thank you christian for your input didnt realize the risk to my labido thought it was a safe first choice with minimal risks

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Safe first cycle is to pin 500 test prop weekly, take your Aromasin EoD 6.25, do your PCT.

Take Labs before first pin, on 5th week, on 11th week, end cycle on 12th week, do your PCT, take labs week after PCT completes.

KEEP ALL THIS INFORMATION

It is the knowledge to allow you to do cycles int he future and know what to expect. I would say most people can do this cycle and have zero issues. There is always one oddball out there but this is the prefered template.

With this said compact the information above:

taking any steroid can cause libido issues.
    taking any steroid without test can cause libido issues
    Anavar is a weak steroid. It can be prescribed to people to take without testosterone ..but in the 5mg range. You are looking at 30-40 mg 3x a day to get the best output from the substance.

Is it really that hard to spend a few hundred bucks on test and pins and labs? I mean it is what you have to live with the rest of your life if you fux it up...that would kind of suck.

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgdorf View Post
    I've decided I guess ill wait till I want to run a test thank you christian for your input didnt realize the risk to my labido thought it was a safe first choice with minimal risks
    Glad to see you listened to these guys!

They won't tell you what you wanna hear, they'll tell you the truth. They're not always gentle about it, either, which is why some new guys get pissy an stomp off. But these guys (for the most part) will give you healthy advice and try to stop you from screwing yourself up.

To be honest, I don't know how they stay so patient. I've seen guys argue stupid plans with the vets here and thought - I'd have just told him to do it by now. (Not you but there have been plenty) wanna run Decca by itself? Great plan, have fun! These guys will actually try to steer u clear of the pitfalls. Smart move taking advantage of their knowledge :-)

I've run var only cycle with 60mg to 80mg ed. I lose some fat and my muscles will get tighter. The gains were very mild. I gained 5lbs or so but it's pretty lean muscles. Overall, I looked tighter and leaner.

Thread Information