Thread: Quick question

TheGodFocker is offline Junior Member

Quick question

I have looked through all the previous threads talking about Clen , but i have 2 questions that have never seemed to been answered:

1. People say clen makes you a lil shaky/jittery....my question is: Is it okay to stil take pre-workout while on clen? I use C4 pre-workout

2. Is it okay to use creatine while on clen?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodFocker View Post
    I have looked through all the previous threads talking about Clen , but i have 2 questions that have never seemed to been answered:

1. People say clen makes you a lil shaky/jittery....my question is: Is it okay to stil take pre-workout while on clen? I use C4 pre-workout

2. Is it okay to use creatine while on clen?
    1. Depends on your tolerance man. Your heart will be racing. I personally wouldnt.

2. Yes no problem there.

I typically take 2 scoops of c4 preworkout, could I maybe lower it to 1 scoop or should i just not take it at all?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodFocker View Post
    I typically take 2 scoops of c4 preworkout, could I maybe lower it to 1 scoop or should i just not take it at all?
    It won't kill you man.

But I suggest taking a week off preworkout. ..see how u react to the clen . If u r ok...start 1 scoop. Then adjust.

okay that sounds like the best way to go, i plan on exercising, and taking clen after my workout, i planned on starting out on 20mcg per day then upping it 20mcg day...should I take all 20mcg at once, or 10mcg directly after workout, then 10mcg later?

Clen is used as a bronchial dilator for asthmatics. One 50mcg shot in the lungs and they're GTG. Clen dilates the blood vessels and increases your heart rate. C4 is trying to do the same thing but at a much lower action. You don't need pre-workout if you're on Clen. Then again, it won't kill you to take it either. If you're used to taking C4 before a workout go and take it.

thanks for all the helpful info guys! I take 20mcg today, should I do 10 and then later 10, or is that a small enough dose to not have to split it up, just got done working out so it will be post workout

mr.alex is offline New Member
    I took deca and test e ..it got me depressed how do i avoid that

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.alex View Post
    I took deca and test e ..it got me depressed how do i avoid that
    If you start your own thread and give as much information as possible we can help you. There is a button on the left-hand side of the forum post "new thread"

Thanks

Thread Information