Swoleroid is offline Junior Member

Test E and T-Bol cycle check and questions

So im starting my Test E and TBol cycle more than likely around christmas or the beginning of the new year and i was wondering if my cycle seems setup properly.

2 cycles behind me, one being test e alone 12 weeks, test e and npp 9 weeks ( should of used prop but they ran out )
    Lifting for 3-4 years

Week 1-10 Test e 500 mg/week 2x pins a week Mon, Thurs. ( it is on the short side but i got the vials free )
    Week 1-6 TBol 40/40/50/50/50/50 Pharma grade so i would assume 40-50mgs is optimal because of that reasoning
    Week 1-10 arimidex .25 mg eod
    Week 1-10 HCG 250 iu 2x a week along with Mon, Thurs. pins.
    Taurine 3-5gs preworkout in case of lower back pumps

PCT
    Liquid Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Liquid Clomid 100/50/50/50

Questions:
    Is it going to make a difference where i put the TBol in whether it be in the beginning, middle, or end of the cycle of what would be best?

I've heard some contemplate on TBol losing/having little no effects after week 4 or 5? If that is so from personal experience then whats the best way to combat this? Up the dose or start with it and finish with some also after taking a break midcycle?

Also any inputs on the gains received and physical experience from cycles included with TBol would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Swoleroid; 12-05-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Tbol at the beginning of cycle for 4 weeks.

Swoleroid is offline Junior Member
    How many mgs is best to stick with if its Pharma grade for those four weeks? 50 or 60? And is there no way to incorporate it any longer to still give off effects in solid mass?

Tbol is a short term solution until the Test E is in full effect in the body. I have only done 50 but guys that have done both tell me that they really couldn't tell the difference.

Thread Information