Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Please critique my cycle (test e with front / rear load test p)

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member

Please critique my cycle (test e with front / rear load test p)

Hi,
    I'm preparing to acquire and start my second cycle (in January) and thought I'd post my plans and thoughts for you to critique. My had very few problems with my first cycle apart from a recurring back injury which kind of ruined my last two weeks of the cycle and hampered my workouts whilst in PCT. In an attempt to prevent this happening again I've spent the last 4 months rehabbing my back and strengthening my core. During this time I've cut back down to ~10%bf (6ft @ 180lb) losing on average 1.1lb per week for the last 3 months.

So I want to cycle with test e at the core of the cycle, but I'd like to kickstart the cycle with test p. I would also be interested in swapping back to test p at the end of the cycle to reduce the time between last injection and pct start. I've used the roidcalc to project the best times to use to optimise the start and finish of the cycle.

During my first cycle I found the 2 weeks waiting to start pct agonising and somewhat depressing, I guess partly due to the injury which resulted in down time and gains lost.

w1-10 Test E 500mg p/w

w1 Test P 300mg
    w2 Test p 150mg
    w3 Test p 50mg
    w4 Test p 25mg
    w5 Test p 25mg

w10 Test P 225mg
    w11 Test P 300mg
    w12 Test P 450mg

w1-12 Adex 0,25-0.5 eod / HCG 250mg 2xp/w

w13 wait 5-7 days for test level to drop

w 14-18 PCT Nolv/Clom

Please see the attached graph to get a clearer view of what I'm trying to achieve.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please critique my cycle (test e with front / rear load test p)-cycle-graph.png  

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Imo I would just run the test p 500mg for 10 weeks. But since u want to run both esters this is to options I would go with.
    Wk 1-10 test e
    First day of week 10-12 test p 150mg-200mg

Or run
    1-10 sust 500mg
    First day of wk 10-12 test p 150mg-200mg

Do make it seem so difficult.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'd just run the test P or E straight. I did the above & it's not worth the effort.
    tice1212 likes this.

Thanks for the replies.

I guess running the test p would be the easiest option, the only real reason I wanted to run test e was because I enjoyed the "fringe" benefits of being on last time and felt an 8 week test p cycle may feel too short. I see that tice mentioned to run test p for 10 weeks and I guess given the quicker start on test p this should give me what I'm looking for. I've read on other threads that test p should be short (no more than 8 weeks), do you see any problems with running for an extra 2 weeks?

I'm also weighing up the pros and cons of adding an oral to the cycle. I cannot get anavar so is there another that you would recommend that would suit a 10 weeks prop cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25 View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

I guess running the test p would be the easiest option, the only real reason I wanted to run test e was because I enjoyed the "fringe" benefits of being on last time and felt an 8 week test p cycle may feel too short. I see that tice mentioned to run test p for 10 weeks and I guess given the quicker start on test p this should give me what I'm looking for. I've read on other threads that test p should be short (no more than 8 weeks), do you see any problems with running for an extra 2 weeks?

I'm also weighing up the pros and cons of adding an oral to the cycle. I cannot get anavar so is there another that you would recommend that would suit a 10 weeks prop cycle?
    Test is test. U can forsure run test prop for more then 8 weeks I would even say that is minimum. People my say that about test p because they dont use different injection spots so they start to build scar tissue. I do right quad, left quad, right glute, left glute and repeat.
    What is ur goal with this cycle? Cutting or bulking?

I'm at my lowest bf ever at the mo, so I plan to level out for about 2-3 weeks before cycle, then bulk as hard and as clean as I can. I plan to cycle between my most comfortable injection sites, quads and glutes (same as you).

Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25 View Post
    I'm at my lowest bf ever at the mo, so I plan to level out for about 2-3 weeks before cycle, then bulk as hard and as clean as I can. I plan to cycle between my most comfortable injection sites, quads and glutes (same as you).
    Do some dbol if ur looking to bulk up a little. 40mg ed for 6 weeks or do winny at 50mg ed for 6 weeks for a lean bulk.

Thanks for the advice. I think dbol looks appealing.

Can you tell me if I will experience a "lag" in mood and/or performance after the 6 weeks of dbol, assuming I use it weeks 1-6 (on a 10wk test p cycle). Or is it a more smooth transition as the dbol loses its effectiveness? I like the idea of an extra punch for the first part of the cycle but I'm hoping to avoid too many peaks and troughs.

Another question I had is, any water weight that is gained from the dbol, will that come off after the dbol is discontinued or when the cycle is over?

Thanks

Thread Information