Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By itsjayman02

Thread: A lot of questions *research phase*

Prestoner is offline New Member

A lot of questions *research phase*

Okay sorry guys I'm going to sound like a total rookie cause I am. I'm doing all my research first. I do have a mentor who is my source but personally the more I know the better I feel.
    So I found out I have access to sus 250.
    I want to go big and achieve maximum potential, though this is my first cycle. I read taking 500mg is recommend 750 is preferred for dosing weekly. What are your views on that?
    Also I'm not sure how vials work. In the sense how much comes in one. I'm sure it varies but how many would I typically need for a good cycle. Iv read anything from 7 weeks to 12 to 16?
    And this question might be for the pct section but tamoxifen citrate, my buddy says his is liquid. I have so much to look into what are your views and feedback? Thanks

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prestoner View Post
    Okay sorry guys I'm going to sound like a total rookie cause I am. I'm doing all my research first. I do have a mentor who is my source but personally the more I know the better I feel.
    So I found out I have access to sus 250.
    I want to go big and achieve maximum potential, though this is my first cycle. I read taking 500mg is recommend 750 is preferred for dosing weekly. What are your views on that?
    Also I'm not sure how vials work. In the sense how much comes in one. I'm sure it varies but how many would I typically need for a good cycle. Iv read anything from 7 weeks to 12 to 16?
    And this question might be for the pct section but tamoxifen citrate, my buddy says his is liquid. I have so much to look into what are your views and feedback? Thanks
    Read this!!

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Khazima likes this.

Thread Information