DawgHouse is offline Junior Member

Quick PCT Question

Quick Question - Gonna run 600mg/week Test E for 12 weeks and 30mg/ed DBol for 40 days

.5 dex EOD and supplementing NAC

I have leftover nolva and dont want to buy anymore really, does anyone think there would be any major differences from running the standard 40/20/20/20 and just to go 20 ed for a month, i have exactly 31 tablets lol..... ill also be doing liquid clomid at standard doses..

I just want to be safe because last cycle, after my first week of pct I had a work emergency and had to spend a week in Italy. Needless to say that pct was ****ed, and I did not really keep any of my gains as it was a light cycle in the first place

But again unless someone can convince me otherwise I don't think the 6 additional nolva tabs i need is gonna be worth the money lol.

If you have left over Nolva I'm assuming you've cycled before. The front load of 40 is to jump start the PCT process. If you have enough nolva for 20/20/20/20 I think that would be fine. Make sure you use clomid in your PCT.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you have left over Nolva I'm assuming you've cycled before. The front load of 40 is to jump start the PCT process. If you have enough nolva for 20/20/20/20 I think that would be fine. Make sure you use clomid in your PCT.
    And HCG on cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Front load the clomid...

Thread Information