Tarnack is offline New Member

Need a little help

Derekkpapa1,
    I have been doing some research but having a hard time finding the specific answers I'm looking for. It seems im spending more time trying to look up the terms you guys use here than i am getting the answers I seek. I have seen you on a lot of posts and it appears you know what your talking about. Can you help me plan a var cycle? I'm 40 years old 185 lbs maybe 15% body fat. I've been working out my whole life and just looking for a little boost. I have used var a couple times before with nothing else with no post cycle therapy . Apparently that is bad. I would like to do another cycle of var but want to do it right. Can you lend a hand here?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    an oral only cycle is not the best coarse to take.
    Have you read planning and executing a success first cycle?
    If your heart is set on anavar run it with test.
    Say 12 weeks teste 500 mg a week
    Anavar last 6 weeks
    Run arimidex .25 eod adjust as needed till 3 days before pct
    Hcg 250iu x2 a week till 3 days prior to pct
    Pct starts 2 weeks after last injection
    Run nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/25. Both are mg per day. Week one run 40mg nolva second 40 and third 20 ....
    Testosterone is amazing stuff and most gains can be keep if done correctly.
    Test is king and should be base of any cycle

Read thru these and check on one about why test should be in every cycle

Austinite's Educational Article Database

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Thank you ... This is good stuff ... Just a couple of more questions
    1. At what frequency do I take the teste ... 100 mg/day or 250 every 3.5 days or what do you suggest?
    2. Would 50 mg of var/day be a good dosage?
    3. The arimidex and hcg is something that gets taken during the whole cycle?
    4. I do crossfit training so do you see any issues with cardio while being on this cycle.

You did a good job on the pct so I think I'm good there.

I'm not trying to get super swollen and I liked what the var did on its own. Very subtle yet very affective.

I was also considering hgh after I was done with this cycle ... Nothing in large amounts ... Maybe 10mg/day of rips for anti aging properties. Anything there I should be concerned about?

Thank you for all your help and btw ... I did read the planning and executing post very informative just had a few minor blanks to fill in.

Teste twice a week say 250mg on Sunday and 250mg on Thursday
    If you want to run var run it last half 50mg min would be fine
    Arimidex is a ai (read sticky top of questions and answers) yes ran on cycle stopping 3 days before you start pct
    Hcg is same as ai and you can inject 250iu same time you do test
    And as for crossfit question you might want to research some winny (do bother if you have joint issues) but anavar will work quite well.
    And lastly your hgh question-the main problem is finding legit hgh-a lot of fakes out there and very pricey

Sounds good ... I found a legit source for just about everything except the arimidex and the nolva ... I know you are not suppose to ask for sources here but if you could point me to a place where I could research it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again

Arr top right of this page is g2g

Got it ... Tamoxifen is nolva ... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnack View Post
    Got it ... Tamoxifen is nolva ... Right?
    Correct

OK .. one more question .. I have enough testE to do 550 MG/Week for 15 weeks and enough HCG to do 250 IUs x 2 a week for 12 weeks.

Would it be OK to start the HCG 4 1/2 weeks in so I can do the last shot of HCG 3 days prior to the PCT ... or
    Would it be OK to reduce the amount of HCG to stretch it to 16 1/2 weeks ... or
    Should I just stay with the prescription?

I would hate to waste any of this stuff because it is expensive but I don't want to do anything that could cause problems later on down the road.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    OK .. one more question .. I have enough testE to do 550 MG/Week for 15 weeks and enough HCG to do 250 IUs x 2 a week for 12 weeks.

Would it be OK to start the HCG 4 1/2 weeks in so I can do the last shot of HCG 3 days prior to the PCT ... or
    Would it be OK to reduce the amount of HCG to stretch it to 16 1/2 weeks ... or
    Should I just stay with the prescription?

I would hate to waste any of this stuff because it is expensive but I don't want to do anything that could cause problems later on down the road.
    yes you could start your hcg at wk4.5 but it would be best from the start. You could just run a 12wk cycle though.

as clarky stated it is best from start. Run 12 weeks of teste it is best especially if your new to the game.
    Also the math is not always perfect example is a 10ml bottle of 250mg teste you probably are not going to get 10 1ml 250mg shots some can go to waste, I have seen vials no filled fully. Also what's happens is you mess up or drop a vial??? Then what??
    Always best to have extras just incase something happens.

OK .. .thank you for the advise

All right ... I think I am down to one last question ... you said Arimidex EOD .25 mg and adjust as needed ... why would I need to adjust? How would I know and how should I adjust if needed?

Thanks again for the help!!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All right ... I think I am down to one last question ... you said Arimidex EOD .25 mg and adjust as needed ... why would I need to adjust? How would I know and how should I adjust if needed?

Thanks again for the help!!
    Either you get mid cycle bloodwork done to see where your e2 levels are and adjust accordingly OR hope you are really in tune with your body to know when side effects start to creep up and adjust from there.

Thread Information