Executioner is offline Banned

Beginner, Choosing new steroid help

I have been on GH for 2 months, and just ran out. Good gains in all, nice decrease in bodyfat, strength gains. Never taken anabolics, but am DYING to get my hands on a needle again, the feeling of power is overwhelming. I'm considering a long deca cycle initially, 200 mg's a week, then peaking at 350mg a week, maybe Dbol in there somewhere. Any suggestions on a better starting point? Thank you

5' 8 , 235 pounds - 3500 calories a day, 15% bodyfat - looking to drop somebodyfat, gain lean muscle. I know Deca makes you bloated, but i'm not concerned with that, i can do cardio which i never do and keep size with the AAS i believe.

Please help, thank you

chevy44 is offline Member
    i would suggest running something w/ the deca (test) so that u dont get deca dick. and as far as the d-bol goes,i would run it for the first 4-6 weeks of ur cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    For the goals your looking for you should consider taking Eq over Deca .
    Week 1-11 Test 500mgs
    Week 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Week 1-4 d-bol 30mgs ed
    armirdex throughout to keep the bloat down.
    Clomid at the end.

By the way, I meant to add i was considering Deca over Test because of the ability to keep a relatively large amount of the gains made... curious as to what you guys think about that statement, you experience, ect...

Thanks a lot

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    deca over test?

no way bro........together its a great combo. test by itself would work. deca alone is a big no-no imho.
    something like MB layed out for you would work to your advantage. i would take eq over deca anyways, just for the lean mass gains.

peace I4L

crom is offline New Member
    Just a thought on the Deca only: I'm taking Deca with Test-E, and I think it's a good idea. However, I do know some guys that take deca only cycles, or even a deca winny cycle but no test.

The dude that got me onto deca, did a deca only first cycle. He did 300mg/week for 10 weeks, gained 20lbs and kept on 17lbs after all was said and done. no deca dick, no gyno, no bloating, no noticable sides at all.

you can search deca only cycle threads here at AR, I have read some posts in the last 3 months of other dudes that are doing deca only cycles.

good luck!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No cycle is complete with out Test...JMO.....

in the 'drug profiles' section, it says that beginners to anabolics should not be quick to jump into test alone, because simply put they don't need it... i'm considering Deca for about 20 weeks and dbol for the first 6-8.... thanks for the help guys

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Watch that time on DBOL . The standard is 4 weeks to kickstart while waiting for the rest to kick in. 6-8 weeks is a long time, what dosage are you considering? Also - I know the profile section is being updated. A lot of info there is out of date. All of the Vets and Mods here really recommend test as the base to build any cycle.

Good Luck!

Thread Information