Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haydenz

Thread: Question regarding prohormones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member

Question regarding prohormones

One of my friends is going to cycle one. I've tried very hard to talk him out of it but he's going through with it. I asked him to wait so I can find out the safest way for him to do it. What does on cycle and post cycle therapy look like for a 6 week pro hormone cycle? I believe it was something called DMZ 3.0 or Super DMZ 3.0

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep trying to talk him out of it, the stuff is absolutely horrible for you.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    Keep trying to talk him out of it, the stuff is absolutely horrible for you.
    100% false. The literature shows minimally elevated liver enzymes, no raise in BP, and no significant sides. And don't forget about amazing results. Now will it shut you down, ya it will, but so does test. Take test for 12 weeks then stop guess what your shutdown hard. Shutdown isnt t a prohormone problem, it's a steroid problem. Not to mention for most people test will sky rocket BP at cycle levels. Not you prob need to add an ace inhibitor, but no one does. Dbol will add to this. Prohormones aren't the devil, actually a legsl, convenient, effective way to add mass. Well used to be legal, my overall view is if your not wiling to go on trt then don't cycle , period! It will shut you down and most likely have a lasting effect.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer View Post
    One of my friends is going to cycle one. I've tried very hard to talk him out of it but he's going through with it. I asked him to wait so I can find out the safest way for him to do it. What does on cycle and post cycle therapy look like for a 6 week pro hormone cycle? I believe it was something called DMZ 3.0 or Super DMZ 3.0
    Tell him dmz IS an oral steroid that should not be taken without tes. Dmz is an old steroid formula that never made it in the commercial market probably because of the amount of sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Tell him dmz IS an oral steroid that should not be taken without tes. Dmz is an old steroid formula that never made it in the commercial market probably because of the amount of sides.
    Ok I'll let him know. That may convince him. Pretty sad honestly. Being a personal trainer I take people's health really seriously. I don't wanna see him screw himself up.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    If he takes it with a full proper cycle it would be safe correct? I may go that route since he would probably respond best to that I think.

Trust me, I'm trying. That being said worst case scenario is he does it anyways so what should he do on and post cycle? I know next to nothing About pro hormones because I never have planned on using any.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Ok I'll let him know. That may convince him. Pretty sad honestly. Being a personal trainer I take people's health really seriously. I don't wanna see him screw himself up.
    I'm with u bro but sometime u can only tell me so much. Let him know one more time and he decides to do it sit back and watch him **** his d*ck up. Oh and then take his girl lmfao..

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Definitely talk him out of dmz 3.0. I've taken extreme dmz twice and I would recommend that way over dmz 2.0 or 3.0. extreme has only one compound called dimethazine. It won't give you sides and gives great results. 2.0 is dimethazine stacked with methystenbolone and it is extremely toxic. I know dudes that took it and it gave them gyno and used some of the "pct" that come with prohormones which are nothing more than vitamins. 3.0 is 2.0 with another compound on top of it. The biggest concern is liver toxicity. All of them are toxic but extreme dmz is by far the best choice. Gives great results too. just have him take omega 3 supplement and drink tons of water to lessen the effect on the liver. then take some pct with milk thistle and he'll be fine. Oh and joint support cause it dries out your joints.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post
    Definitely talk him out of dmz 3.0. I've taken extreme dmz twice and I would recommend that way over dmz 2.0 or 3.0. extreme has only one compound called dimethazine. It won't give you sides and gives great results. 2.0 is dimethazine stacked with methystenbolone and it is extremely toxic. I know dudes that took it and it gave them gyno and used some of the "pct" that come with prohormones which are nothing more than vitamins. 3.0 is 2.0 with another compound on top of it. The biggest concern is liver toxicity. All of them are toxic but extreme dmz is by far the best choice. Gives great results too. just have him take omega 3 supplement and drink tons of water to lessen the effect on the liver. then take some pct with milk thistle and he'll be fine. Oh and joint support cause it dries out your joints.
    I know ur trying to help bro.. But op don't tell him this ^^^
    Tell him, "shit or get off the pot".. What I mean by that is do the real stuff (injectable) or don't do any.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I know ur trying to help bro.. But op don't tell him this ^^^
    Tell him, "shit or get off the pot".. What I mean by that is do the real stuff (injectable) or don't do any.
    Yeah definitely. It's a waste of time. Gains for 4 weeks then it's all gone. He's much better off running test

Blog Entries
    SDMZ 3.0 is an extremely strong pro-hormone. It has 3 compounds in it and can be bad on the shutdown. With that being said, the gains are quite drastic, and it's probably one of the better PH's results wise. I've used it myself multiple times on-cycle as a preferred oral kickstart even though i had access to non PH's.

Just like any other oral, it shouldn't be ran by itself as a stand alone. Side-effect wise, talking about MY EXPERIENCE... Not much but lethargy and towards the end of the 5 weeks i felt a little nausea during the day time. I took up to 4 capsules added 1 every week starting from week 3.

In general, and RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY with the PH ban, SDMZ3.0 has just been added to the group of orals to choose from when you cycle. Take it as just that.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Get him on a basic Test E cycle. It is far safer than PH's.
    Providing his stats and age are up to par.

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post

100% false. The literature shows minimally elevated liver enzymes, no raise in BP, and no significant sides. And don't forget about amazing results. Now will it shut you down, ya it will, but so does test. Take test for 12 weeks then stop guess what your shutdown hard. Shutdown isnt t a prohormone problem, it's a steroid problem. Not to mention for most people test will sky rocket BP at cycle levels. Not you prob need to add an ace inhibitor, but no one does. Dbol will add to this. Prohormones aren't the devil, actually a legsl, convenient, effective way to add mass. Well used to be legal, my overall view is if your not wiling to go on trt then don't cycle , period! It will shut you down and most likely have a lasting effect.
    I have to disagree. The literature may read one way but I have tried this product and I felt like absolute dogshit. I have had far less sides on dbol , drol, Winnie, and tbol. I experienced shortness of breath (worse then the highest dose of tren I have ever taken) and extreme lethargy. There is a reason why those patterns never made it to the medical community!

Here's my point, or atleast my view. PHs are made out to be this toxic harmful drug. IMO it's no better/worse then your standard more common orals. Different people react differently to different drugs. For me MSTEN is an amazing, side effect free oral I can take on my trt and see great results. Dbol I get bloated, high BP, and gyno is a b*tch to mangage. I think its a viable option, that's all

Here's my point, or atleast my view. PHs are made out to be this toxic harmful drug. IMO it's no better/worse then your standard more common orals. Different people react differently to different drugs. For me MSTEN is an amazing, side effect free oral I can take on my trt and see great results. Dbol I get bloated, high BP, and gyno is a b*tch to mangage. I think its a viable option, that's all
    Yeah but dmz 2.0 and 3.0 are several hepatotoxic compounds stacked together. Dimethazine itself is harmful and then to add methylsten on top of it is too much strain on the liver for what it's worth.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Completly agree. Although they can be very harmful to your liver so can AAS! And most people don't understand that. I believe if you use them in moderation with the right cycle support they are completely fine. Because in fact they are, just because someone was a ****ing idiot and ****ed up there liver, everyone automatically blames the PH. In the end they are no different then AAS, the simple truth is all steroids are dangerous, shit you get shut down on test and can have serious issues for life, PH'S don't even shut you down with a 4-6 week cycle. I think most people just don't like PH'S because alot of dumb kids use them and don't know what they're doing.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post

Completly agree. Although they can be very harmful to your liver so can AAS! And most people don't understand that. I believe if you use them in moderation with the right cycle support they are completely fine. Because in fact they are, just because someone was a ****ing idiot and ****ed up there liver, everyone automatically blames the PH. In the end they are no different then AAS, the simple truth is all steroids are dangerous, shit you get shut down on test and can have serious issues for life, PH'S don't even shut you down with a 4-6 week cycle. I think most people just don't like PH'S because alot of dumb kids use them and don't know what they're doing.
    Also this is just my personal view on prohormones, I'm no expert.

Blog Entries
    They were just compounds that weren't banned so they weren't considered steroids .. Now they are.. Case closed?

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    They were just compounds that weren't banned so they weren't considered steroids.. Now they are.. Case closed?
    This is true but what alot of the guys are missing is that these are compounds that pharmaceutical companies developed over 50 years ago that were never put inti production .......that should make you wonder why! Because they aren't as safe as the brands that were/are on the market.

n1ge1991 is offline New Member
    There still for sale everywhere here in Europe. Even superdrol :-D

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ge1991 View Post
    There still for sale everywhere here in Europe. Even superdrol :-D
    Yeah they're still for sale here on Ebay.. Not sure why, I guess not everyone knows about the ban lol.

I think the ban only applies to America the can be produced and sold here in Europe legally I think. Going to run superdrol soon :-)

You can still get a bunch of them on amazon

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ge1991 View Post
    I think the ban only applies to America the can be produced and sold here in Europe legally I think. Going to run superdrol soon :-)
    Lucky I already stocked up on 7 bottles lol.

Cody95 is offline Member
    You can still get a bunch of them on amazon
    Yeah, I feel bad for the people still selling them that dont know about the ban. They don't know that any minute cops will be knocking on their door and they are going to be thrown in prison.

All Prohormones aren't the same. SD is whicked, I would never take it. On the other hand msten is a gift from the gods. Haven't tried dzine, gonna give SDZ3 a go soon.

I thought Methlysten is SD or is it a clone? And if so how toxic and effective compared to Sd?

Thread Information